Views: 4418|Replies: 13

foreign trade knowledge [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-19 09:13:29 |Display all floors
Hi, dear friend,
    would you please recommend me some useful website or books about foreign trade knowledge??
   thanks  for your reply in advance.
   Mary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 12:30:35 |Display all floors

hi

google for online management library

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 12:48:59 |Display all floors

good point

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 17:44:44 |Display all floors

reply to your request

I used to be in foreign trade business. Personally speaking, foreign trade doesn't require  much knowledge and a book is absolutely enough. You can buy a book on foreign trade and remember some special words and get familiar with some international trade practice. In fact, communication skill and personality play a vital role in this business. To do well in this business, you must be easygoing, extroverted and communicative. Those personal qualities can never be replaced by rich knowledge on foreign trade. By saying the above I don't mean that knowledge is useless and unnecessary. So don' t worry about your probably limited knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-29 11:52:41 |Display all floors

may i have your attention, pls, quanquan

hi, friend, regards! sounds like you have very abundant experience in foreign trade. i'd like to exchange some of my ideas with you if you don't mind.
my mail:bordychina@yahoo.com.cn
regards again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 17:01:30 |Display all floors

hi, quanquan

hi, my friend(hope u don't mind me calling you as my friend)
nice to see you again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-9 18:39:57 |Display all floors

RE

As my opinion,  experience is the only way to master it. Of cause, as a beginner of this field, you can get some basal knowledge of international trade from books, so that you know the structure of this field. but the details are got from your work.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.