Author: stranger

Have you ever been in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-22 16:38:27 |Display all floors

Memorable first love.

I think it's your first love.Thus you remember clearly and cherish till now in your mind and heart deeply.Everyone has his or her first experience in loving.Every experience is precious and we should learn something from it.Then you will grow up with time.Go ahead with your brave heart and foster your strong will!Mary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 20:05:17 |Display all floors

to stranger

i think you are a little foolish to say  your bf is brutal just because he had given up his past gf.in my opinion he is a responsible man he know he should do a choice betweed you two otherwise he will hurt two girls but not only one.
and you said you are afraid of being treated like this that is because you are not confident and you don't understand man.
maybe,man will become confused when they face choices,but if they have made a definite decision they will not change their mind easily.
however,the factors of their family member should be your reference but not the point of your decision.because who  you love is the boy not his family.
and from your words i have found on the bottom of your heart you are  superior to him.to some extent, you look down upon them.
and you are always emphasize on his appearance but not his heart and his mind and his konwledge.what you love is only his surface not the real him.
so, the first  you should do is to ask yourself whether you love him or not.
if you really love him as deep as you think i don't think you will not give up so easily.
so,maybe you love him little!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 03:53:21 |Display all floors

Agree with spiritapple

I came from a comfortable family too. Some of my friends faced such problem too. Usually (does not really apply to all) girls who are bought up in a comfortable family does face such situations. Hence, please remember this... you are not alone :)

I think your dad has made his position very clear and did his duty very well. Your dad consider yourself as a mature lady who knows how to think and make certain decisions. That is why he explained to you the reasons why he forbidded u to contact him. Naturally, you made the decision to leave him.

Once u  meet someone new... u will forget the old one :) In future.. try to get someone whom is slightly the same status + must really care about you.  "Dont give up the whole forest because of a tree" <--in mandarin.

You are a lucky girl :)  You have parents to give you advices and everything is well-prepared for you :) Never blame your parents... they work very hard for your living and for the family. They will make sure you get ONLY the best :)

Time can tell / change everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 08:38:05 |Display all floors

yes,time can change everything.

don't think about it anymore.the story between you and him is over,let it be.there is no 'true' or 'false' in love.i think you will remember the happy time with him,and he will remeber too. that is life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 11:50:47 |Display all floors

Reply: Have You Ever Been In Love?

I think you should listen to your parents' opinions, as a chinese old saying"门当户对",it is very important when you choose a partner, you should think of his(her)background, family and so on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.