Author: chairman

China-Africa Relations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-20 10:06:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iluv2fish at 2006-3-20 01:22
...Maybe the USA does too much......Maybe China does too little.

For the sake of the little boy in the picture above....would not it be wise...

...to do something?

We are doing something, we, among other countries, invested there, promoting job opportunity there...

You are doing something, you, bombed the factry that makes anti-malaria medicine, you, support the one side of the confilicts, you, withdrew your food aid in the middle of famine...I know, after Iraq, after Iran, you will come back again...now you are busy with those countries, you have no time, so, you hand over this to the UN...

This photograph showing a starving Sudanese girl being stalked by a vulture won Kevin Carter the 1994 Pulitzer Prize for feature photography.

This picture was published in your great country, the United States of America, on New York Times (March 26, 1993).

The girl died a few days after Kevin Carter took the photograph...and...Kevin Carter committed suicide later...

There are so many reports regarding this picture, I picked up 2 links for you:

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topic ... imate_in_unfair.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 11:24:21 |Display all floors

Thank you for the story...

...it was touching...and China should feel very responsible for her death.

Lets get back to China's responsibility and this foreign policy of "hear no evil, see no evil,
and as long as we build factories and supply guns and bullets for oil...we will speak
of no evil."

China saying that they do not want to get involved in internal strife of a country is like saying
that the poor girl that has died due to internal strife is none of China's concern. By saying
that at least you built a factory or you are employing jobs as you suck the oil from Sudan
soil is very hypocritic.

Don't for a minute think that I think the USA is innocent in the Sudan but I just think China
should be more responsible than anyone else in the world in the Sudan because China is
the one benefiting the most.

When the world....not the USA...the world tried to shut down that government that was doing
the atrocities to these people and that little girl...China wanted to do nothing except
get the oil. Keep your head down and your mouth shut and keep pumping. It is sickening!

Now we won't even get into how many of the bullets are actually 'made in China" that are in
these hundreds of thousands of dead children, women and men...but this is for you.

"17.11.2004
Russian and Chinese weapons blamed for fuelling Sudan war

The brutal ethnic war in Darfur is being fuelled by weapons supplied by companies from
countries that are permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, a report
claimed yesterday. The Security Council is trying to find a way to end the violence.

The Chinese and Russian governments have been allowing the sale of military equipment
to the Sudanese government, according to an Amnesty International report, which also
repeated claims that a British firm had been involved in brokering an arms deal between
Ukraine and Sudan. The Russians and Chinese from their permanent seats on the
Security Council have constantly opposed moves by other members to impose sanctions
or an arms embargo on Sudan. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 17:11:20 |Display all floors

fish

[quote]Originally posted by afri_simba at 2006-3-20 09:07
If you don't want me to joint your threads, just tell me...

If you like to see me here, please first reply my "why" then we can continure, otherwise...I don't like to catch the fish...

[/quote]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 01:59:14 |Display all floors

WHAT DO THE SUDANESE HAVE TO SAY

http://www.sudanforum.com

Obviously, the best policy is a policy that respects the lives of the Cushite original people of Sudan (everyone EXCEPT THE MIXED 'SEMITE' OCCUPIERS OF ARAB ORIGINS).

To support an element that is destroying 10,000 years of Cushi civilization and culture in Nubia-Cush (Sudan) is like some great power supporting the Uigurs (many who are of the same religion as Northern Sudanese) to dominate the rest of China and impose their religion, culture and language on the rest of China.

As ironic as it may seems, THAT IS THE AGENDA OF THE SEMITES....IT IS GLOBAL 'SEMITIZATION' THROUGH RELIGIOUS COLONIALISM.

As far as China is concerned, CHRISTIANS, JEWS AND RELATED RELIGIONS SEE CHINESE AND OTHER EAST ASIAS AS 'DESCENDENTS OF CANAAN.'  Canaan was the Black (Negro, lightskinned, Kong-San features) son of Ham.  Canaan was originally the founder of the nations where Turkey, Isreal, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon is situated today.  

According to the TABLE OF NATIONS....Canaan is the FATHER OF THE BLACK NEGROID FROM INDIA TO MELANESIA, AS WELL AS CHINESE, JAPANESE, PHILIPINO,  KOREAN AND OTHER 'MONGOLOIDS' INCLUDING AMERICAN INDIANS.  

Canaan is also the father of various African people in Libya and Morocco to tribes in Nigeria (the rest of the Africans are Cushite, Mizramite and Puntite).

This is the way WESTERN RELIGIONS look at China....as a descendent of Canaan.  Therefore, if we know how Canaan was castigated, we will understand that the 'Semite' religions have as their agenda the bringing of Semite religions to China as part of their global proslitization policies.

These are the very policies that are being used in Dafur (who are all already converted since the 15th century) and was tried in South Sudan.  This is one of the reasons for the war of destruction in that country.

Those who can do something to stop that tragedy  and are doing nothing are sewing seeds to their own lands being invaded and forced into languages, cultures and religions they do not want.

http://community-2.webtv.net/BARTONSNUBIANEMPIRE0/index.html

or MORALITY IS STOPPING GENOCIDE
http://community.webtv.net/paulnubiaempire

http://www.sudantribune.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 02:12:01 |Display all floors

WHAT 300 MILLION AMERICAS-AFRICANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SUDAN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 03:50:39 |Display all floors

Talk about left wing rags...

...get a source.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 03:53:10 |Display all floors

Perhaps we should do as the Chinese do....

...shut our eyes and build a road. A road that will help in the export of goods to China yet. Yes that is really
helping the people that need it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.