Author: chairman

China-Africa Relations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-17 11:29:14 |Display all floors

MR. BAMBOO

"Sudan was accused of using rape as a weapon of war in Darfur yesterday when Amnesty International detailed hundreds of cases of sexual assault on girls as young as eight.
Tens of thousands of people killed.
Arab gunmen from the Janjaweed militia are blamed for the attacks, involving raids on villages and mass abductions of women and girls as sex slaves."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-17 11:31:19 |Display all floors

PLEASE GO

I"t has been claimed that since last year, the Sudan government was behind the Janjaweed, the militia that has been causing mayhem in the three states of Darfur"

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-18 01:05:25 |Display all floors

Now back to the Sudan and iluv2fish......

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 05:15:17 |Display all floors

broken_heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 07:27:34 |Display all floors

Chairman

My next post will be some of the post that got deleted the last time when I talked about the Sudan. One thing is for sure with you...China is never at fault.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 07:40:04 |Display all floors

see 400 years of insults...how to be at fault when there is no apology......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 07:44:14 |Display all floors

Dirty money

China financially supports the dictator that has brought death and rape to these poor people in Sudan. Let me break it down for you.
You get oil and pay the dictator money. In return, the dictator buys arms and funds the killers. Mass genocide is going on.
Then you have the gall to say that the USA has done nothing. China is there. China could tell this killer to knock it off or china will not do business with the Sudan anymore. This Chairchild, is what the world is looking for china to do. To do the right thing. Or has the lust for oil so much, that China says "business is business" and these mass murders are not of our business. (just make sure you top off the tank).
Now if the USA was there, you would call it exploitation. You can not say that of China. You can only say that of the USA.
I realize China has not committed any legal crimes against the Sudan people.
China has shot no one. China has raped no one. China is not involved with the slave trade that is going on. China's crime is looking the other way and doing nothing for the Sudanese people that are getting murdered. China抯 crime is her lust for oil is so great that she will trade with a mass murderer. China's crime is a blow against humanity.
Stand up China and do the right thing. This was not or will be the last time China can stand up and do the right thing. We are watching you.
Show us you抮e Humanity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.