Author: senlin

Looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-19 21:59:26 |Display all floors

dear senlin:
  i am a very withdrawn guy, i even fear to go out with a white girl, beacause every one will look at me in china, i don't like that feeling, maybe you have read my thread, then you can understand what i think. maybe you have the same feeling too, you are white girl, when you go out in china, maybe many person will look at you, i understand that feeling, not good, and no one you can share this with you, you can only face this alone.you said you are lonly, you want friend, i have the same feeling,  i have very few friends, because it's hard for me to communicate with someone,  my best friend is xbox, i like to be in the unreal and fancy world, i like to dreaming about the beautiful world. maybe you can play online game(there are many online games in china), to discard the lonly,and you can hear some music, or watch some film, mabye you will feel better.but, if you need, any time, i can write to you.i wanna share your feeling,i  wanna be your friend. maybe you will not accept me, maybe you doubt ,but i am true,  i wanna be with a shy girl, i wanna be with honest girl(there are some beautiful thing, only withdrawn person can feel it.),  i like the lonly place, i like the silent, i like dreaming, i wanna communicate with heart with same girl. don't need many word, don't need many language.........
i have never be in love, though i am 25, so i don't know what love is, i don't know what the feeling is if i fall in love with one girl. i do want sex,but i am a virgin, so i don't know what real sex is, i don't know what it will be if i make love with the one i love. but i am human too,  if other man need love and true friendship, i need it too. i am very simple boy,i just want silent and normal life. maybe i don't know the meaning of what you said, what true love is, but i wanna study, i will try my best to do it. and, this is internet, we have not seen each other, i don't know if like you, or if you like me, so, i am not so horrible, i just wanna be your normal friend firstly, if i have no feeling to you after i see you, i will still be your normal friend if you like it. and if i like you after i see you, and you don't like me, ok, i wouldn't bother you, just treat me as normal friend if you don't mind.
just give me a chance to be your normal friend.
  ok, if you think we can be normal friend, i will be very happy, i wanna add you , but i don't know your msn messenger id, and i don't know how to contact you more.  could you tell me?
god bless you, take care...

johnnylau

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-20 12:12:51 |Display all floors

how to say...

here i am lonely too..in deeper inside of me...want to know some friends without any extra reasons...poor english...splendid chinese(i am chinese:)).....ok ..?09258677@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 00:26:52 |Display all floors

wolves~~~

i saw so many.........

mm take care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 11:11:17 |Display all floors

WHT A BUNCH OF PPL......

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHEER UP!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-22 22:38:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 02:05:29 |Display all floors

to senlin:P

hey , today i come here to see your posts , and i read all the posts the guy
surnamed johnnylau wrote to you , i really don't like him , how do you think of it ? plz write to tell me about it
      now i m with my friend now , i just meet her in the railway station and we are now in a internet cafe to kill time , i wish everything will be ok , yours little brother::::::::

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.