Author: senlin

Looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-9 18:40:16 |Display all floors

bes your self

hi always believe your self and be proud of what u are,you will make it  soon.can i ask u where are u now?u can send email to me.olibest046480392@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 09:08:31 |Display all floors

hi everybody

I'd like to say sorry to everybody for not answering these days... I spend all my time in the city, I enjoy the Spring Festival a lot.
I promise I'll write to everyone when I have more time.

Happy New Year to all of you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 14:33:53 |Display all floors

thanks for your beatiful card..

hi,senlin

happy new year

yeah..now here is the spring festvial.and verywhere are fresh and vivid at the begining of the new year...and i am still be beijing now ,and she has gone her home and eat dumpling with her family now.

i am ok...just study english and some other my own business.and i just do all preparation for my web site about chinese seal..and i wanna retired by 40 and then go around world..so now i have to work hard ..and be my own boss..to make a big money..i can ,you can.

best wishes for you

forrest gump

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 14:43:35 |Display all floors

selin

selin, i am really very honest, i  am not a brock.
add me, please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 14:44:17 |Display all floors

selin

selin, i am really very honest, i  am not a brock.
add me, please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 21:48:54 |Display all floors

selin

selin:
  hi, i have wroten new message to you, but maybe you  can't open it, there is same problem to me, how are you doing now?
  i am really a simplicity guy, honest, and easy going, maybe i have wroten some wrong thing wich is too dirrect to you, i am sorry, don't mind please.
  and selin, if you don't mind, may i ask some thing? where are you from? how old are you? how long will stay in china?  
  please selin, please reply me, i am waiting for you reply, just post it in this thread, it's hard for me to open message. if you don't wanna be friend to me, please, write it too, so i can know.
  good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 23:40:41 |Display all floors

and

what have you done in these days? do you like video games? haha...
i am playing prince of persia 2, now, very good game................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.