Views: 12522|Replies: 40

Looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-15 21:17:33 |Display all floors
Hi, I'm looking for friends especially in Beijing, because after 6 month I found myself alone here...

I'm from Europe, but my mother language is not English, I have a lot to learn, so if you only want to practise this language I'm not the right person. I study Chinese, but I can't talk yet. Well, I think it's not a good way to introduce myself :)

I think I'm very shy, sometimes too shy to make friends, and after a bad experience with a Chinese boy I feel that I'll never find friends here. Please, help me to belive that it's not true...

I don't know what else to say on a forum, but if you want to know me, write to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 21:40:57 |Display all floors

hi from beijing

hi there,

iam very intereted in making friend with u

if u feel beijing is so strange for u , i think u are suffer from culture shock, but dont wrong, soon it will be better.  i think most beijing people are all very kind and good hearted.

if u get into trouble and need a chinese help,  i'd like to help u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 21:52:30 |Display all floors

answer

I've tried to write you a personal message, but something is wrong with your profile. "The user's profile invalid." is the error message.

Well, of course I would like to be your friends, at least we can try :)
I like this city, the people, everything. Of course there are many strange things for me, but I feel that I'm home here. I just don't know how to start a friendship in a foreign country without speaking the language...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 00:57:08 |Display all floors

I encourage you!

Usually the shy girl has a kind of inner glow, you just need to find a person who can discover you.
Language is very important, if you want to know each other in a certain depth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 14:36:38 |Display all floors

smile in beijing

My email is : smile_beijing@yahoo.com

hope to touch in keep with u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 14:49:42 |Display all floors

smile in beijing

Hi Senlin,

I too have the similar problem like you. sometime i too feel very alone in this big city. May be if you interested we can became friend. I too search for a friend with whome i can spent my weekend.

monti

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 14:53:05 |Display all floors

hi.........

chat with you about chinese stuffs anytime,my MSN is farsea1973@hotmail.com

best wishes

forrest gump

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.