Author: yazlixn

what do you think of a lady if she smokes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-28 03:38:58 |Display all floors

my mother also smokes,she seems so cool.
but some girls  seems so rude to smoke ,especially younger than 25 .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 12:57:50 |Display all floors

depend

it can be ok
it can be bad
depends on your feelings and the girl looks like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 14:22:52 |Display all floors

I don't like the lady

Smoking is a bad habit. Even it is bad for your health.So I don't like the lady with smoking habit. Maybe I am a traditional guy, whatever I really do not like that girl or lady.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 10:05:06 |Display all floors

my idea

When I was young and a student, I considered this kind lady as not good person. But now, my idea changed.
I still not agree young girl to smoke whether in public or in private. For a little elder lady, they had better smoke in their private room.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 15:48:20 |Display all floors

Some people here need help

Some of you people are seriously repressed!
Who CARES if a woman smokes in private/public/the bloody moon??
If a man can smoke anywhere and at any time he wants why should it be different for a woman.

I used to walk around cities in England smoking fatty-boom-batties and no one even glanced at me. And here you are condeming a woman who smokes a cigarette in public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 17:03:29 |Display all floors

it is her own business

the latest of my wories - actually read an article on evening standard ( london newspaper ) most mind would not mind a kiss from a very attractive smoker lady . SO do not worry light up , oups was about to forget the governement compulsory warning :SMOKING SERIOUSLY HARMS YOU AND OTHERS AROUND YOU

Best Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 20:27:06 |Display all floors

Be yourself

It's nothing to do with "cool or not", it's about personal choice. So don't worry about others' ideas . Be yourself. Choose the way you live on your own and take the resposibility for your choices.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.