Author: xiaoqing1984

I love chocolate, how about you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-18 17:25:23 |Display all floors

Anyone who thinks chocolate is better than sex...

has either had some amazing chocolate or really bad sex.

Haha.  No, but actually it's been scientifically proven that chocolate, like sex, released the pleasure hormone serotonin into your bloodstream, that's why people often eat it to feel better or as a "pick me up" and why you can actually become addicted.  But in comparison of amounts, sex releases why more serotonin than chocolate so scientifically speaking, no, chocolate is not better than sex.  Especially if it's Chinese chocolate.  That stuff is nasty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 06:29:42 |Display all floors

carob

If you like chocolate, try carob.  It's naturally sweet and has almost zero caffeine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 11:27:19 |Display all floors

But not even half as good as chocolate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 10:17:24 |Display all floors

I agree with you Nikita...............Many women use chocolate to replace sex.

But Chocolate is the gift of love..... Science has found there is a connection between Chocolate and sexual desire. So always bring her Chocolate.....

I mix it with my coffee.

I eat some before bed time.

I mix it with my milk. (yes I'm 60 and still drink a gallon every two days)

I sneak it to my daughter (my wife doesn't know)

I bake Chocolate chip cookies, Chocolate brownies, Chocolate cake and pour Chocolate  over my Muffins. I make yogurt for my daughter and one in five cups has chocolate chips in the bottom.......
I mix nuts with it for on the road trips. Also a survival pack (lots of winter here) refreshed every month.    Chocolate is good stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 13:50:52 |Display all floors

Reply: I love chocolate, how about you?

Chocolate and sex don't rule each other out.
Try a combination sometime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 15:54:06 |Display all floors

me too!

of course,i like!chocolate is one of the most perfect sknack i prefer.and  i prefer dove most,for its tast pure and has different tastes with some bitter which i like.
when i was young,my parents couldn't support for it all the time ,but they gave me a piece of chocolate on festivals,and that time is what i wonn't remmember.now,i am having a good job ,which can support me for whatever i want to have,but i prefer chocolate best just as before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 01:56:58 |Display all floors

There are two good Chinese Chocolates

Le Conte and Dove.

I personally prefer Le Conte dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate goes very well with latte.

When sex fails, eat chocolate :- )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.