Author: gfttochnsewm

Chinese Men are Inferior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-11 21:53:55 |Display all floors

Members?

What members?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 01:34:01 |Display all floors

To Clarify

You misunderstood me, yes, America has the same problem but the funny thing is, is that it is a problem of the American Chinese males! I am not a Japanese supremicist because the same thing applies to Japanese men as well. Here are the popular stereotypes world-wide (and this can be used to explain certain trends):

Oriental men (Chinese, Japanese, Korean): All have small D*CKS, last about 1 minute and 15 seconds with regards to sex, all have no chest hair, and all are feminine in their body build in comparison to caucasian males and hence, are unable to satisfy women sexually.

Big brains, Big wallets, Small D*CKs...lol.

Again, I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just letting you know that you will lose in the survival of the fittest global game...as the world becomes smaller, your women will realize that there are more masculine alternatives in the west (this has already begun).

It is funny that though we see an increasing number of inter-racial relationships bewteen chinese and caucasians, the majority of these are between chinese women and white men.

Of the many chinese/white relationships in China, seldom do you see a chinese man with a white woman. This trend is very noticable, even here in the West. One can only conclude that while there is much to desire in a Chinese woman, there isn't much about Chinese men that women find desirable.

The universal physical attributes that all women find attractive are lacking in oriental males. Sorry, but it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 02:44:25 |Display all floors

-

moderators, please delete this entire thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 03:25:31 |Display all floors

You are not here to discuss

gfttochnsewm,

<<am not a Japanese supremicist because the same thing applies to Japanese men as well>>
How fast have you forgotten. Didn't you say you are a CAUCASIAN? Eh??

<<that it is a problem of the American Chinese males! >>
This is sheer bigotry! The problems on America are overwhelmingly white males seeking help. And guess what, the counsellor is my friend! So much for your "jaundiced" vision's observation.

<<Oriental men ...>>
Such a banal stigmatization claptrap only serve to show how crass you are.

gfttochnsewm, you're a twerp! I see you as a fair participant. But today you had utterly disappointed me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 03:59:26 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 04:26:36 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 04:30:16 |Display all floors

FTR

I had broken my leg and am now recuperating at home. Been onlining this late hour to meet my UK friends in the net.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.