Author: gfttochnsewm

Chinese Men are Inferior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-27 16:29:18 |Display all floors

dirty talks here uncensored too

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 05:13:33 |Display all floors

Chairman speaks

I can respect your opinion. It will be noted...

Chairman...you seem to be quite aware of your surroundings....at least it seems that way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 13:26:58 |Display all floors

Are you sure?

Hey there gfttochnsewm or whatever your name is,
I am an American-Chinese live on the east coast of the states and dated a few of “your” white women and a few of my Asian beauties. I got to say the Asian women are much better huh? Is that why you are dating them too? Since you like to use the term "your" to inflict a sense of common inferiority then I’ll choose to try this method as well.  But by all means, do not miss-interpret my implications, I mean you no harm, just redirecting the same hypocrisy you instated on you initial post.  Anyhow, back to talking about my relationships that involves using my “members” on “your” white women it seems they all loves my member just fine. In fact, one previous white g/f of mine cheated on her white b/f during a high school football game just to be with my member.  She said it’s because I am a better lover than this other white guy.  Hey, must be the ancient Chinese sutra secret huh? Or maybe I was just born with it. Oh, they also love my chest hair and my full 5 O’clock shadow.  I admit I am a pretty hairy Asian dude.  Is that why the white chicks dig me? And wouldn’t that disprove you previous statement about “all Chinese guys do not have chest hair?  Oh one more thing, geese I almost forgot…Do you know what my women are saying about you white guys behind your back? Well, they are only with you to get the “green card.”  Haha, isn’t that funny. I can’t believe this is true, do you think this is true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 13:28:57 |Display all floors

Are you sure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 07:09:56 |Display all floors

Financial Bent

In south east asia it is true that most Hua Ren women tell me that they prefer Caucasians because of the better earning power that they have in currencies of higher value. Secondly, most of the women would love to emmigrate from their current existence so this is one way of doing it. Love no money yes. Most Caucasian men have a network of companies willing to give them fat expense accounts for entertainment but I can tell you that is dwindling with the high unemployment rates in Caucasian land. But the minute these women arrive in Caucasian land alot of things are DIY which perhaps many who are not use to it find that they are back to square one, so they long for home but because they have married Caucasian man they find that they are outside their own society. That is the risk that they have to take. Finally, I noticed with Caucasian men that masculinity and prowless in bed is highly important but that is restricted to only certain Caucasian lands, not all. It is the superficial ones that try to prove that dominance of old colonialism. It is perhaps this psychological, withdrawn state of mind that is causing this withdrawl symptom that having more than one woman proves masculinity so man it is all in the brain. This debate will never end but then again bear in mind it is a psychological one not the length or circumferance.

Finally, for those women that have emmigrated to Caucasian land please try to stay with Caucasian man and not try to have the best of both and come back to Orient hoping to get combination treatment. They usually don't and Caucasian man will divorce you and take on a younger model or have extra marital affairs, some usually do. Not that it doesn't happen with Oriental man but it does as well. But try not to stereotype and believe that it is the size of the organ. I think those Oriental women that you slept with are all trying to impress your ego and they are doing a good job. At the end of the day, please be careful as there is AIDS, syphillis and herpes. Having this form of lifestyle might land you in treatment for STD. Few minutes of pleasure and a life time of pain. Imagine a syringe going up your shaft for treatment, not amusing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.