Author: wangzi

how to find a foreigner to talk with? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-26 09:00:18 |Display all floors

Thanks

Thanks for your nice suggestion Tangswan, my MSN account is sharonblues@hotmail.com. Both Chinese and foreigners are welcome to chat with me in English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 00:50:04 |Display all floors

To: tangswan20

thx.
i'll try it.
my msn is: syneapde@hotmail.com
i wanna make some foreign friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 16:52:41 |Display all floors

come to my college~!

have you ever been to Henan?
if so ,you should learn a joint college is noted for her the amount of foreigners in China,that's it! it's called Sias University where you can get 100 foreign teachers to talk together,isn't that a kick?
we have 2 oral English lesson per week,and except that, you can visit any known foreign teachers in Peter Hall that is a apartment building for them.    you know it's cool to be here learning English!!!!
welcome to our college!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 22:05:38 |Display all floors

looking for friends

hello,i'm an Chinese. I want to find anybody who likes  make friends. I hope that we can communicte with each other in English.
My e-mail is wyc80547243@hotmal.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 00:58:34 |Display all floors

English help

My name is Ralph Miller and I have been teaching English in Chongqing for the past year.  I am an American citizen, but I have a beautiful Chongqing wife and a home in that wonderful city.  I will help you if I can.  I would love to hear from you.  millerralf@fastmail.fm.  I'm "millerralf" on MSN messenger or Yahoo chat.  Always do your best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 16:17:15 |Display all floors

To find a buddy for having a chat !Thank you!

I am a Ningbonese.I wanna find a buddy to have a chat.I think we will get on well with each other after talking too much,and then we can become the good friends.If you feel we can chat,please add me to your buddy list,tks!My msn is:yubo0329@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 15:25:15 |Display all floors

wish good friendship

i am from shanghai. nice to meet everyone here. i  want to chat with foreigners as well as chinese .traveling,music.reading,internet surfing are my hobbies. my msn is :summerblueyu@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.