Author: twchinese

Taiwan Independence Doomed! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 11:28:22 |Display all floors
Sacto Joe, er Vince:

I don't care what they say, since talk is cheap.  I care what they do.  170 countries support One China and back up that support at the UN.  Last Monday, the World Health Organization rejected Taiwan’s bid once again with a vote of 148-17.  The vote wasn’t even close, so when will Taiwan get the message already!      

What a joke!  US cannot even successfully occupy Iraq.  Forget trying to occupy China.      

China doesn’t need to start any wars.  Only warmongers like you think with a one-track mind, and I use the term loosely in your case.  It already has more than enough support, and let me remind you, China is a PERMANENT member of the UN, with veto power.  If US or Taiwan had any power to change Status Quo, they would have done it by now.  This year will be 15 consecutive failures at the UN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 12:19:11 |Display all floors

rayccp

Talk is very cheap, coming from you , it is even cheaper.   170 countries blackmailed by china for cheap labor and business rights is just lip service.  
Why does all the countries sourrounding china have military alliances with each other to contain china??   
Foreign countries true opinons are judged by their actions and NOT words.  china is PERMANENTLY sealed and PERMANENT contained by all her neighbors militarily.  These are the real facts.  Not lip service.

What a joke ,after 50 years of saber rattling , china can't even have the guts to fire one bullet at Taiwan.  What is china waiting for?? another 5000000 years, until everyone die of old age??   China is such a joke.

China don't have the guts to start any wars , because china don't have any military allies to back her up.   In fact, russia, will occupy northern china , india will take souther china.  the USA will occupy beijing, and japan will be laughing so hard, japan will be rolling on the ground.
   Believe me, Taiwan will the last of your worries.
   Independent countries like Taiwan will continue to file applications to the WHO, WTO, UN , XYZ,  IJK, LKM,  whatever alphabets, as often as necessary and as long as necessary to show off our independence.  Taiwan will reject all olympic torch relays, rewrite history books, deny all chinese yuen being exchanged, and deny all chinese immegration to Taiwan.   To demonstrate our independence, until you get the picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 12:19:53 |Display all floors
let me show you something

this is what others are saying about china.
why don't you take care of your own people first
http://blog.livedoor.jp/safe_food_of_asia/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 15:40:27 |Display all floors
Sacto Joe, er Vince:

If Taiwan were already a de jure independent country, as you claim, it would already be in these organizations, and not stuck on the outside looking in, still in the application stage.  Your rhetoric is increasing in absurdity.  Now application equals independence?  How amusing!  Perhaps the poor boy Sacto air is getting to you Joe, er Vince.  Too funny!  At least this guy is good for some laughs as you can count on Joe to sound like a clueless warmonger.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2007-5-17 17:10:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:51:35 |Display all floors
crazyazn:

US cannot afford a war with China.  The last time these two fought, US lose in Vietnam.  

USA has almost $9 trillion dollars in debts, and estimated $45-70 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities.  It cannot afford a war with China since it continues to need China's financing.  Forget it Taiwan.  US cannot even help itself, so it certainly is in no position to help Taiwan gain what it covets.

If USA or any other country could start a war with China to do all other things you claim, it would have done so.  Status Quo already accomplishes what China want, One-China, with no de jure independence for Taiwan.  China doesn’t need to change anything.  Taiwan is the one going to the UN, trying to change Status Quo.  

Sacto Joe, er Vince:

In your mind, China must be very powerful since you feel they have the ability to blackmail 170 countries to support it.  Wow, you mean USA is not powerful enough that it must succumb to China’s wishes, and support One China?   This support is not just rhetoric, since yearly for the last 14 going on 15 years, the vast majority of country around this world, reaffirmed their support at the UN general assembly.  Since CSB became President, international support has actually decreased, not increased.

Last Monday’s WHO vote:   148 –17.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:57:07 |Display all floors

rayccp

you are a member of the macdonald happy meal club, a member of the burger king happy meal club,  therefore, this will make you an independent entitiy?
   Ridiculous.
  Go look in the dictionary if you don't know what the words indepdendent country means.  
   Taiwan is already independent because it has the postion of the presidency, and their own military.  What part of this don't you understand???
      china can attract 170 countries to take advantage of china's slave wage labors.   but, soon when the labor rate in china rises above 250 dollars per month.  then how will china continue to blackmail foreign recognizations???
     The fact still stands and china is militarily contained and china has no military allies.   You just can't debate me on  this point.!!
     the UN organization is a very corrupt organization.  the UN owes hundreds of billions, and is terribly in debt.  the UN has no power, look at all the genocides in africa.  what is UN doing about it??????   I would not put such a high prority and faith in the UN if I were you.

Why are you so desperately trying to acquire Taiwan??  whey bother?!!  It is so blantley obvious we hate each other to the bone.  If , I see you on the streets,  I would beat the living day lights out of you.   
     So, why bother bringing me into your house?   Why bother trying to unify with Taiwan ?  Is it because you want to see a big fight??  is it because you want to see me beat the c r . p out of ccp supporters?
     Why bother???  I totally don't understand why you want to unify with your worest enemy.    Why not unify george bush with osama bin landin.   
     You are one dumb mother f.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.