Author: twchinese

Taiwan Independence Doomed! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-11 12:50:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jonnyd at 2007-4-2 18:46
Taiwan has been an independent nation for a long long time.

If you look at a map in any western country, you will see that Taiwan is mapped as an independent country.

Speaking just in a matt ...

Wrong again, look on any Western-made map like the offical one for National Geography, and guess what, Taiwan is the Same Color as China with a small font text indicating it is a province of China.  

Not too Bright are we?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 12:55:03 |Display all floors
170 countries say, "One China" and continously reinforce that support at the UN.  That makes the map retort meek by comparison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 12:27:01 |Display all floors

ZERO.

Originally posted by raymondusa at 2007-5-11 12:55
170 countries say, "One China" and continously reinforce that support at the UN.  That makes the map retort meek by comparison.

170 countries has been blackmail by china, and china offered cheap labor to these 170 countries to do business in china.  yes, that is blackmail for you.
How many  countries around the world has military alliances with china??  ZERO.  
that is right zero.  It is amazing that this country china don't have any friends/military allies to back china up if china goes to war.  
How many countries in the world trust china?  ZERO.  No country in the world trust china.  That is why all the asian nations has military alliances with each other to contain china.   Again, no one trust china.  ZERO countries trust china.
Why?  because china has no crediability.   china has ZERO crediability.  Zero crediability in politics, and zero credibability in eithics.   That is why ZERO comes up again and again when china is mentioned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:28:58 |Display all floors
Vince, or Sacto Joe:

China doesn't need military alliance.  Taiwan has already tried and failed 14 consecutive times to change Status Quo.  This year will be 15 consecutive times.  Only warmongers like you focus on military prowess.  Military prowess doesn't do anything especially when there is political and real life constraints to using it.  See Iraq for a lesson.  

The WHO said it best:  Membership is denied, since Taiwan is not a sovereign state.   It doesn't matter what poor lttle joe in Sacramento say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 13:20:12 |Display all floors

ray

If china is so stupid to start a war.  china will end up in little pieces, like the 1800's.  
russia will occupy northern part of china, and india will occupy southern part.  Vietnam might even grab a piece too.   The US will definately occupy beijing, and the japanese will be laughing so hard, they will be rolling on the ground.
You ever wonder why china don't have any military alliances???
because china is facist military state.  china's neighboring countries just don't trust a heavy handed , anti human rights military state of china.

the world has denied china normal diplomacy:  that is why all the countries sourrounded china all have military alliances against china.   These are the facts.  It does not matter how much  china tries to blackmail foreign countrys in order to do business in china.  Membership of normal diplomacy has been denied to china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 13:28:17 |Display all floors

let me show you something

this is what others are saying about china.
why don't you take care of your own people first
http://blog.livedoor.jp/safe_food_of_asia/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 13:29:34 |Display all floors

the grass

the pictures below, the grass is all dead, but ccp hires people to paint in green

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.