Author: claire

How I spent my New Year's Eve in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-25 14:57:53 |Display all floors

about stephev chow

I like many films which are hosted by chow.but i don`t think the Kungfu is a good film.I am very disappointed to find that lots of plots in
this film is only copies of the films hosted by chow before.and the end of
of kungfu is not curious at all.
         the  reason why chow produced kungfu is that he  want to become famous in hollywood.it`s a commercial film totally.as a first-class film,it must be a combination of art and commerce.good films contantly enlighten the public and make folks enjoying themselves throughout.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 14:18:28 |Display all floors

why do i have to put in a topic

i think its quite a good movie as well,its even on the "international film festeval" list in my town. maybe yr wife said it was "garbage" cos she didnt think its worth 60rmb to go n watch it at da movies,which i agree with her.

steven chow sure is a not bad comedian in china but in my opinion his humor is too cheesy n lame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 10:00:34 |Display all floors

Chow Time is ended

his new movie is really boring.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 11:19:04 |Display all floors

Cool!!!

I've never  saw such a review about this movie,from this point of view,though I didn't like it too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.