Author: claire

How I spent my New Year's Eve in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-5 05:57:02 |Display all floors

I like the world without thief

Hong Fu is a typical movie produced by Zhou XIng Chi, who grew up in Hong kong which is a more advanced, efficient, practical, money-chasing  city.  If you have seen all Movie of ZHou XIng Chi, we will know these movies are funny but we would not willing to see them again. And you can find many copies from Hollywood in Chou's movie.
But  Xiao Gang Feng 's movie are totally different. I have seen all Feng's movies and learn lots from his movies. I know lots of chinese can remember the dialogue of the movies.  He has gained reputation among chinese.  His storis of Movies are generated from real chinese world  and  reflect the real china although he made joks sometimes. If you knew chinese language , we may really enjoy his movie. I think he is one of the best chinese movie producer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-16 20:06:07 |Display all floors

we just change to a new way show our friendlyness by shaking heads instead of ha

do you understand, guy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 03:20:33 |Display all floors

head shaking idiot

You idiot, how many chinese have a decent-sized ass to shake?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 22:20:47 |Display all floors

about the movies and shaking heads

During the holiday , I have seen the two popular  movies.I enjoy both of them.I like Kungfu.Zhou xingchi is really an excellent director and actor. Although the plot is simple and the realistic value of the movie is less,it can bring you a lot of fun.Moreover he pays attention to details ,Every character in the movie is well chosen,

"Without thieves" is also a good movie,After seeing liu died in the end  ,I feel very sad and my eyes were moist.It is very touching .

it is very natural to shake heads in disco for young men ,It is a way to relax.It is very strange to see people shaking their heads in the coffee house.Doing different things in differnt places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 10:39:55 |Display all floors

hello

I do not want to say anthing about Zhou or Gong Fu.

I want to say this world is very strange.

When the Chinese think some style or the way of some foreign strange or beyone understanding, the one feels as strange as you to your life style.

And I want to look for somebody to speak but not write with me to be more familiar with English, but somebody else want to speak Chinese better.

Where is the point to connect the different?

Maybe here. I do not know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 18:56:46 |Display all floors

different way

in different country , people express them feeling by different way .

shaking a head  means nothing ,but to show she or he is happy or relaxing. it is no business about religion  or other things. it is so pure ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 16:32:31 |Display all floors

Waching TV

many people appreciate waching TV in New year's Eve .they enjoy many wonderful TV program at  CCTV channel.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.