Author: claire

How I spent my New Year's Eve in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-22 13:54:08 |Display all floors

without thieves

even lives in dalian,but i watched the kungfu by stephen chow at the Oriental Plaza on Wangfujing too,frankly speaking,I prefer toa world without thieves which i had watched in dalian.touching,we can feel sth even after watching time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 11:09:04 |Display all floors

a world without thieves

i prefer this film too.i figure that there are too many repeated facetious polts in "gong fu".and it hardly has novel humor.so i feel a little disappointment with "gong fu".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 09:45:19 |Display all floors

Hi Doudouchen

I also love Christmas, but The Spring Festival can not be forgot as you proposed, as it is our traditional festival and is one of the very important parts of our traditional culture. I agree that celebrating way to the Festival changes a lot with developing of our society during last two decades. But, I insist that the festival is a very good excuse for us to unite with our parents, sisters & brothers, beloved and lovers  after a long-time-aparting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 18:01:47 |Display all floors

Greetings

I like to learn more about Chinese films. Most of the films we get here in KL are Cantonese and Korean dubbed in Putonghua. What are popular Beijing pop singers and movie stars, please tell me. I beg your pardon but I was English educated Chineseman with high school qualifications from University of London, degrees from Buckingham, UK and RMIT, Australia and a PhD from British West Indies, CFP from US and PNA from Australia. So you see I have alot of catching up to do unless I marry a mainland China Chinese girl I am really out of touch.

Zhen Chuen Zhin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 19:07:20 |Display all floors

cool is still cool

i live in australia and i still use the word cool. cute is used in sentences like "that is a cute baby." or "that is a cute puppy." cool is used in sentences like "this movie is cool." or "that is a cool car." i prefer the word gnarly (narly) which is used the same way as cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 10:49:45 |Display all floors

you are wrong

chinese people never forget the traditional festival -spring festival.Because it is the most important to anyonte in china.Do you know?Maybe in some day spring festival may be the world festival as chinese economic development.
200502021049a525.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 11:49:31 |Display all floors

I like Hong fu

Me too, like hong fu. Compare it with "A world without thief", it's really two different type movie, sometimes we need to laugh and sometimes we need to think when we're watching movie.So it's the basic different.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.