Author: claire

How I spent my New Year's Eve in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-10 12:54:49 |Display all floors

Miss the point!

Obviously some of you miss the point! I am the one who wrote the article. The purpose of my writing is not how I spent my holiday; the purpose is to tell my view of the movie! As to that one silly person who says that it is easy to see i am a middle class America, shut up! I am an African American who came from a working class family. At least try to pretned that you have some brain cells!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 18:14:59 |Display all floors

world without thieves is a good movie I think

Maybe not everone gets used to Chow's humor . Don't think too much about his work after laugh and that's the way I watched his movies.
World without thieves is really a wonderful piece of work. You can learn a lot of chinese style humor , some wide recognized virtues such as kind,integrity &mercy are also propagandized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 16:11:38 |Display all floors

i like hong fu.

i like hong fu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 19:57:50 |Display all floors

a chinese lawyer would like to make friends with you

hi:
This is a chinese boy and lawyer.I have studied English for more than ten years and done some legal work in English such as many English contracts.
But it is necessary for me to communicate with the persons whose native language are English for the purpose of impoving my spoken English.
Chinese is friendly and nice ,I think .So we can become good friends and you can E-mail me straightly.
My E-mail is :qilianfeng8888@hotmail.com.
Thank you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 19:57:53 |Display all floors

a chinese lawyer would like to make friends with you

hi:
This is a chinese boy and lawyer.I have studied English for more than ten years and done some legal work in English such as many English contracts.
But it is necessary for me to communicate with the persons whose native language are English for the purpose of impoving my spoken English.
Chinese is friendly and nice ,I think .So we can become good friends and you can E-mail me straightly.
My E-mail is :qilianfeng8888@hotmail.com.
Thank you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 03:28:42 |Display all floors

Here is what I did...

I have never celebrated X-mas and was really awed by the scale of celebrations that went on in China where Christianity is not a major relegion. Anyway, I guessed New Year Celebration would be as big but I was rather disappointed at the relative indifference to the occasion. I went to a disco with a girl who I had recently known. We are very fond of each other. We also had a few other friends with us. I went to the disco because some of my friends had plans to go there but then they didn't show up. They went to a riverside and made fireworks and had a much better time in stead.
By the way, the Chinese love to shake their head in the discos for hours... can anyone explain the phenomenon to me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 10:29:55 |Display all floors

with my parents.

Maybe we really cannot imagine the colorful day in Christmas.Almost all the restaurants are full ordered.Chrismas is the lover's day in China.but the New year's Eve is somewhat  cool,i wander if Chinese traditional will be forgetted in future.
2005011210291e5d.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.