Author: claire

How I spent my New Year's Eve in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-7 11:35:57 |Display all floors

Love it the middle-class

Yeeahh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 12:44:55 |Display all floors

I miss my parents too

Once I dreamed my family or relatives,  she or he will get sick.  Can  I call it telekinesis?  
However, I dont like it.  I hope my family and friends all healthy and happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 16:34:27 |Display all floors

I took care of my daughter!

I must do so because my wife were going to take an examimation on Jan. 3.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 18:50:21 |Display all floors

I haven't watch that movie

But I think it won't be so bed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 21:06:02 |Display all floors

re:

I got crazy about Zhou's films a couple of months ago, and bought many videos of him, like tao xue wei long series, ji gong and su qi'er etc, etc. His humor's overflowing. Kongfu's ok, but not meets my anticipation. Its a little bit violent and vulgar, though some scenes are really funny.
The ending of A World without Thief surprised me. I'd thought Liu'd be in prison while he's killed! Anyway Ge You's a real comedian. The audience laughed unanimously when he appeared on the stage even without a word or an action.
p.s. ur colleague should feel gratified, the cinema I went in sold a bottle of water for 4yuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 22:37:55 |Display all floors

i express my point

i watched  kong fu ,but i  did  not  watch without  thief ,i want to download the movie in web site much times ,i fail ,it make me very  disappoint..i hear that  it is very fun to watch" without  thief" .many people said that ,i am a fan of andy liu ,so i think it is a excellent film .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 23:29:49 |Display all floors

it is a different style

i think it is a different style,it may not fit everyone's appetite.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.