Author: monson

Contemporary love story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-3 14:42:03 |Display all floors

Work hard together!

If a couple really love each other deeply, they won't care whether they are poor or not. Even they are not rich temporarily, they will work hard together to make their dreams come true. True love is more important than any things. If one cares money so much, that means he love money more than you. This kind of person won't worth your true love.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 17:41:24 |Display all floors

respect the choice of my heart

It reminds me of one thing happened .The other day one foreign teacher asked several girls including me. "Two kind of men. one is ugly with a lot of money. the other is good-looking with no money.which one do you choose?" Jokingly we all chose the former one. The wife of  the teacher was quite surprised and said,"but you have to kiss that ugly guy, right? Isn't that terrible? if a man is handsone and have money. you two can always work hard to make money. but if he is ugly, you can do nothing about it!!"
A joke is only a joke. what i really want to say is, ugly or handsome, rich or poor, they are really not that important. what counts is that whether you have a crash on that guy, or in other way, whether you have a feeling about him that makes you feel obliged to care everything about him and take after him. I just left one city to run away from a boy or a set marriage. He is good-looking and have lots of money. The problem is i simply have no feeling about him. A cute appearance or material things just have  nothing to do with a girl's passion for a man, right?I am trying best to listen to the choice of my heart!
Guys!Choose what you love and love what you choose!! it really makes senses.I wish everyone here could lead a life as they wish and cherish what they have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.