Author: bttom731127

Inner Mongolia in China is being assimilated by Han. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-4 12:15:26 |Display all floors

The PRC has 56 different ethnic groups living in harmony and peace .

Bwahahaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 13:25:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-8-4 12:05
# Kiwi,

You are showing your ignorance each time you open your mouth . Mongolians ( Inner Mongolia ) are made to feel like Chinese as Hans are also made to feel like Chinese . The PRC has 56 dif ...

# Kiwi,

You are showing your ignorance each time you open your mouth - our cultural expert
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 20:54:23 |Display all floors

Cultural Genocide (Total Assimmilation) in China = Nonsense

China's 56 minorities today still retain their own characteristics. Even the dialects have survived! I believe most of the Chinese are not racists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 23:16:24 |Display all floors

Reply #16 mengzhi's post

Well mate, I certainly don't want to change the status quo, nor do i advocate it, and if by opening my mouth, I appear to disagree with you, so be it! If Indonesians moved into Australia, for example, should Indonesians as a majority, have more rights than an Australian....nope, they should have less! Now, Inner Mongolia was part of greater Mongolia previously right? This is actually quite obvius so don't answer it please. I saw a TV show, here in China, not HK, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, US or anywhere, but here in China, the other day where Mongolians are actually beginning to hate Chinese Han migrants to their area. The Chinese migrants said that they feel threatened. Common sense would tell me to go home if I were in their situation but oh no, the sacred party safeguards them, like, uh huh!
Mengzhi ole mate, I have no beef with Chinas' politics or internal affairs as I think you know, but this one is a no brainer and if you lived here and saw what happens, 56 ethnicities don't actually live together that harmoniously at all, sorry mate! I'm not stirring here, just reporting what I see on Chinese TV.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 23:17:40 |Display all floors

Reply #19 caringhk's post

And you're our resident moron....next!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-4 23:53:29 |Display all floors

Okay fellas...

... what gives with the reappearence of the Mongolian threads?  Somebody in Beijing looking for an excuse?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-5 08:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-8-4 23:53
... what gives with the reappearence of the Mongolian threads?  Somebody in Beijing looking for an excuse?

Just have a better understanding of your culture, that will be good enough excuse ?

Can you name some great writers after 1950s in West, like Dickens, Balzac, Hemingway ?

Can you name some great composer after 1950s in West like Bach, Mozart and beethoven ?

What happened ? did West suddenly lose their creative gene in 1950 ?

Oh, isnt it obvious that modernization changed everything, or modenization "destory" the great traditions West once possessed 100 years ago ?

I guess that people in West should throw their TV and Radio out of window, or who the hell need telephone ? who need railroad ? who need automobile ? Let us throw all of those away, so West can keep their great culture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.