Author: james6221

those who are in Beijing,come in and take a look here ,please [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-15 16:06:06 |Display all floors

warm day, Spring comes nearer!

I f  i  were at hometown, I would see white and pink flowers of peach.You know, my friends and classmates told me they are blossoming out now.Afer all,here is still a bit cold.

Expecting to see green leaves and flowers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-15 16:11:50 |Display all floors

nice to meet you two upstair

Nice to meet you,welcome to jion us! Hope you could come offen,and say something,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 14:50:16 |Display all floors

oh

It's so nice to see some flowers are blooming!

Be careful, catching a cold is an easy thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 11:04:26 |Display all floors

say your impression for Beijing

Well, since we are all here now, maybe you've stayed here for sever years or just several months, it doesn't matter, you must have some idea in your mind for this  city. You can say sth like when you came here and why you choose here, and now what's your feeling of this decision, your college, your job, your life and so on.

So, everybody, welcome join us, we don't care who you are, what  do you do, come on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 11:29:35 |Display all floors

say me, say you, say all of us

Left from a small southen town,  I stepped into this city in Autumn 1999, It's the beginning of my college life. I still remember the scene when i went through Tian'anmen by bus. What kind of cxeiting moment!

Time goes so fast, and school time is also short. Liberary and classroom and football field, where i spent most of time. When i look back those days, there is little regret

Without no more careful thought, I chose to be here after grduation, Honestly, to me, this city is not my favourate, however i will still be here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 12:51:29 |Display all floors

a little uneasy

There is nobody come here for a couple of days, i don't know why.
Maybe you're busy? or just drop by and never come back?
anyway, you are always welcome! you are guest, and i hope one day all of you  will be the owner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 14:05:06 |Display all floors

hi

i am 21 in beijing. welcome! chrismengcn@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.