Views: 2300|Replies: 4

Think about your Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-15 08:49:45 |Display all floors
Why we study English?
Its a good question. Nowadays,a lot of Chinses can speak English very well, and even the knee-high children. But after all, English is just a key to us.Then,how about your Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 10:33:02 |Display all floors

good question

Do you study and speak English? I was forced to study English about ten years ago because of my job. Now I am completely addicted to it. But I feel that I can not speak Chinese well. What a tragedy! Now it is ridiculous that I need to learn Chinese again. What is wrong with us? Is English just so important and attractive? The answer is no, I think. Why? I don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 10:45:58 |Display all floors

when you study english ,please take care of your Chinese!

so much people study english.one day he/she can speak english fluency! but he/she can't speak chinese so well.
so when you study english .please take care of your chinese.
you can ask yourself ,how about my chinese. we are chinese .we must pay more attention  to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 10:53:45 |Display all floors

we love, we learn

please, don't be forced to learn it. although most of us had been. you should find funny in learing process, by watching film, by listening to music. Do think it just one of favorite. try to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 16:23:52 |Display all floors

Learning a language

We learn a language because we want to use it in our job, because we want to have more opportunities in life, because we want to talk to our mother-in-law !! There are all kinds or reasons.

Whatever reason you learn a language, I do not think you will ever lose your  'mother tongue' (the language you were brought up speaking).  Why are you afraid of this.

I think  the main reason to learn english is because there are many business opportunities of which you can take advantage by learning this language. Of course there are many business opportunities if english-speaking people learn chinese too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.