Views: 7341|Replies: 13

The best job is yours. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-27 16:20:28 |Display all floors
      What is the best job in China? Maybe somebody could take high-level leaders in the government posts into account, or dream of becoming a film or sports star one day. There is no denying that those who occupy above-mentioned career state can reap attractive and enviable income as well social status in China. To be honest,to a great extent, we are far from their career situation. That does not mean we lack necessary factors to come to their achievement, the practical reason is everyone has a standard that is used to measure which job is the best one in China? In my opinion, the best job is this one I can show my individual strength and spur my potential in my career field with a continuous progress. In addition, a harmonious work environment is also indispensable for me to concentrate on my work instead of divert my energy to trivial business. I can savor a sense of achievement and fulfillment when finishing a task. The best work is a objective conception rather than a subjective one. Different people have distinct opinion. Salary is never overwhelming factor to judge a job is good or not. As a person who has a definite goal and confidence, persistent improvement on individual career development and challenge and pleasure from work should be decisive factor.When my gains  grow out of my pains,I find my work just is the best one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-27 17:06:12 |Display all floors

what's your said is reasonable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 10:18:04 |Display all floors

no the best job,only the most proper job

Use magic tools Report

idealistjohn has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 13:23:15 |Display all floors

opinion!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 17:54:53 |Display all floors

is it a job? different people give different answer.

a month ago, i quit my former job to start a new one. though my present salary is lower, i like it.
because i get much more developping chances in my personal abilities.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 18:20:00 |Display all floors

Right

It is your just job. when you can get more pleasure from your work ,and you  like it ,it is necessory no matter what the salary will be! isn't??t

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 21:36:29 |Display all floors

how to find the right job for oneself

i think first you should find out what you best like to do as soon as possible and waste no time to think "what should i do ".of course,now you must try your best to do it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.