Author: tamahome

我高口过了啊!哈哈哈哈。发贴庆祝。 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-5 23:43:56 |Display all floors

TO anita_hsu

Well,I'm not always a lucky guy in such English exams. I mean I really let me self down in the CET6  last summer.That's been the 2nd round of CET6 since its bottom line of excellence was lifted which is 85 now.And my score is 84.5. I just felt someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... the record of CET6 can never be changed, it will follow me you the entire life...I'm just trying to forget about it.

Anyway,I clearly  know how I got failed.I just didn't go through the papers----I left the composition half-done.So,to any guys going to take such exams,never place your hope on the last ten minutes.Miracles won't happen! Finish it anyway, quickly and carefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-5 23:56:34 |Display all floors

词汇量

我真是发贴大户啊!啊哈哈哈。
词汇量是个很难计量的东西啦。我的感受是,六级单词很重要。考完六级以后发现单词全忘了,所以我现在还在背六级单词。不是为考试,而是为自己的积累。光说高口,很多单词都是六级的。包括我现在在看一些商务英语方面的东西,虽说商务英语有自己的专业词汇,但不少词汇都可以说是引申意义,掌握了本义,就简单多了。六级词汇是英语里最常用的单词,它不是中国人整理出来,是英语使用者推荐的,有很大的科学性和使用的广泛性。六级考试可以给不自觉的你一个动力去背单词,但如果真的要把英语学好,应该心甘情愿的把六级单词都搞定。我不能说我词汇量多少,因为我自己六级也还没都拿下。革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 10:29:50 |Display all floors

差距啊~~

你也是学经济方面的吗?我中口还没过呢。55555555555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 11:01:20 |Display all floors

请教!

嘿嘿,不好意思。问个愚蠢问题。高口是什么一个难度呢?听力难度和阅读难度和6级比起是什么个差距?和专四、专八相比,又是怎么?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 13:21:59 |Display all floors

Congratulations

Congratulations!  i will take the exam this september !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 13:22:14 |Display all floors

Congratulations

Congratulations!  i will take the exam this september !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 14:02:17 |Display all floors

大学生一般情况下要过几级口译呢 是中口还是高口 又改从哪些方面去准备呢

大学生一般情况下要过几级口译呢  是中口还是高口 又改从哪些方面去准备呢

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.