Author: rovi297

Japan is number one country exporting prostitutes in the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-11 05:59:22 |Display all floors

duplicate..

duplicate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 05:59:26 |Display all floors

88, are you refering to the Chirac Ignorance Agency(CIA)?(that's patented by me,

opps...wrong thread..

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-15 16:45:53 |Display all floors

well, have been away for a while and just back to see anyone who has been here a

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 18:48:56 |Display all floors

Why Rovi

"You guys are absolutely pathetic hypocrites. A bunch of idiots who are thieves crying for catching thieves. Pox on you and sod off forever and ever."

Why do you say this?  Are you about to bring up the whole Japan vs China thing.  Well, some of us are westerners and we are not influenced by the historic past between China and Japan so you better watch your mouth.  Just because we don't agree with you is no need to go cring to mummy.  Grow up.

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-17 04:48:38 |Display all floors

Thanks for your tips but they are blown past my ears I am afraid....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-17 21:12:11 |Display all floors

actually i'm quite under 30

I'm not old but you should still grow up.  With stupid comments like "You guys are absolutely pathetic hypocrites. A bunch of idiots who are thieves crying for catching thieves. Pox on you and sod off forever and ever."  You really need to become more mature.
Do I think I am better than others? No, of course not.  That would be quite stupid of me to even think that.

I know where you found this information as you have told everyone before.  Of course a Chinese newspaper would write such a thing.  They are still pissed off about the war so they say things like that about Japanese people.  Just like American's go off about Muslims.

Like I said before, just because people don't agree with you or your Chinese/Australian newspaper there is no need to start crying and abusing people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.