Views: 7468|Replies: 20

any advice for me??another girl with another love story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-9 21:13:17 |Display all floors
I have boyfriend who said he love me,of course.We been going out for almost a year now.Even for the first 4monts i have another boyfriend,but he understand,after i broke up with my former boyfriend,we moving together.i dont know he seem perfect for me,even sometimes too perfect to believe.Me,i'm so selfish,i like fight for small thing,but he so patient,i'm just20 now and he 30,he have 1daughter.But never marrie,I'm chinnese singapore and he,african,Sometimes he have money sometimes no.
My problem is my parents dont know we live together since i study in china,and my family in singapore.But i'm sure thay never gonna receive black guy,sometimes i feel guilty,what if my parents know?and i'm still student,franklly speak this relation make me not serious with my study.
sometimes i feel to broke up,i told him my problem but his face gonna make me feel guilty and cant hurt him.
if i talk about love,i dont know i believe in love or not,i cry when we fight,i miss him when he not around,but most important  is my future right?
i dont know wht i should do,we live together.if my parents know,they gonna be so dissapoint,i dont want choose but i must,what all of  you think??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 21:38:46 |Display all floors

Real story? I wonder...

To be frank, are you real Singaporean Chinese? I wonder...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 21:49:19 |Display all floors

you wonder i answer

yes,i am.why??something weird??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 22:05:04 |Display all floors

Your English didn't sound like real Singaporean!

Thx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 22:09:50 |Display all floors

hmmm, it is hard to tell.

frankly speaking, i don't see any future between you two. but i still encourage you in staying with him as long as you love each other. i always believe lovers should be with each other, no matter what kind of difficulties are waiting for them ahead.

but what you have to face with is your parents. hmmm, that's a problem. i can tell from your post that you are a good daughter. you care a lot about your parents. well, since you know they would never accept your bf, and you don't want to let your parents down, the best way to go is to split with your bf right now. the earlier, the better.

if you don't want to hurt your bf, and want to find a win-win solution, i suggest that you tell your parents about it. at least you have 50% chance to get approved compared with ZERO percent chance if you don't tell them. what if your parents have changed their mind during these years? even if they don't agree with you, you can make up your mind then to split up with your bf without any guilty. at least you have tried to save your love, right? it is not your fault to break up with him. if he really loves you, he would understand you.

anyway, good luck !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 00:33:17 |Display all floors

Why are Chinese families the same everywhere? Unbelievable! What's wrong with ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 04:46:15 |Display all floors

Hahaha...such a joke. Not all are the same BTW. Some are quite open and caring.

You know what? You may marry this guy. He MAY be the one. You MAY live happily bear fruit and multiply. Maybe not , but YOU MIGHT.
. But you are almost definitely going to outlive your parents. And the nagging regrets that you'll have will make you sick for the rest of your days...the what if's.
IF your parents love you, they'll support anyone that is considerate to you and makes you happy. You obviously don't know if their love is unconditional because you're afraid to introduce them to him based on his ethnic background??
You're not yet worthy of a boyfriend, let alone one who came halfway around the world to get crapped on by ancient xenophobes.
Tek

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.