Author: admchengho

China-Japan Cold War? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-10 16:18:54 |Display all floors

strong military necessary

We are for a continuous beef-up of trade and economic relations with Japan, win over the hearts of moderate japanese people, while investing more in our self military modernization, for the sole purpose of self defense. China must not invade others' land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 07:59:37 |Display all floors

If Okinawa must split from Japan then $$ and Xinjiang should split from China

Tit for tat. Can the US forces in Japan and Korea be replaced with UN peacekeepers? I agree that Okinawans should be autonomous in JApan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 08:06:40 |Display all floors

How about Hawaii?

It must split from the US????? That would drive Mr. Bush mad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 12:30:16 |Display all floors

Hawaii - is only a frontier staging grounds.....

..it is part of the network of "logistics" of the American-Hebrew military forces.

It is kept "alive" by a transfusion of "money" via military base and tourism.

I wouldn't think Hawaii-ians would consider separation.....its about money lar! numbskull! It is the same with Okinawa....they need the "money" support from the holidaying Japanese tourist.....and the "expenditure" of the military forces of the United States...Both wouldn't consider seriously changing the positive scenerios!

as for Xinjiang....well, its a hinterland for the Chengdu Supercenter.....it has lot's of lifestocks, commodity plantations, minereal, oil, coal and gas deposits....it's be the Chonqing regional hub that would make sure that Xinjiang remains within its influence.

Look at it...this way....

Israel destabalized LEBANON....lebanese are Christians, Jews, Moderate Moslem...it was the financial, services, tourism....heck...It is the New York of the Mesopo^^ian region. Knock it off...and the Assyrians, Mesopo^^ians suffers!

That's why the Assyrians - wants to keep it within their influence while supporting the minority Baathist government in Lower Mesopo^^ia (Iraq). The American-Hebrew armies uses long term strategy to stiffle these "great river basin natural nation"!

Personally, i wonder whether the Assyrians understood this part of strategy? Maybe they have been doing all the "fighting" because of ideology?????? without regards to real strategy?

I dunno, i have not met a single Assyrian, Lebanese or Mesopo^^ian who is able to talk logically...mostly hate, dog shit, etc.

cheerios!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

council of Malaya

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.