- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Mr. Canadian Grenadier98, why don't you just post in your original "nick"!!!
Canada is in threat. |
We in the "British Club" will have to work out strategies to protect the Land of the "Maple leaf", the Chi hua hua dog nation!
Japan is "tied up". and I tell you why!
(1) It has not enough raw materials to fight a "WAR".
(2) In the past, Manchuria, Korea was the source of Industrial raw material and cheap assembly workers. But now Korean peninsular is armed by 1,500,000 men of both North and South Koreans.
(3) North Korean is nuclear armed and has the means to blow up in the United States.
(4) China has a 1.5 m army, 2.5 million militia. It has nuclear weapons, navy, missile forces.
(5) The British Club worries about the Japanese sweeping south to Australia and has armed the ASEAN core states with a well equipped Navy with support from the Royal British Club fleet.
(6) Japanese population is ageing. It's average age is now 39 and getting olders. It does not have enough young people to "waged war".
So, Mr. Grenadier, Adm. ChengHo, Japan is not a "long term" worry, only a short term worry - a "striking out" - "cornered lion" scenerio would mean devastation for a whole swatch of the New Middle Kingdom.
Japan can monitor, talk rhetorics about China, but it cannot do much about it....afterall we do understand the "Concept of the market place"....Yes yes Japan needs security of fuel, ore, coal from ASEAN-AUSTRALIAN combined....yes and we will give it to them at MARKET PRICES......LNG, ORE, coal...enough for Japan's needs....no need for any action.
We in ASEAN loves Japan, and Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong as they are a source of much PROSPERITY, so is the MAINLAND MIDDLE KINGDOM...we are all in the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM...should realized that.........But if the Japanese still are thinking of wanting to be MASTER RACES, they can kiss our arses!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha
New Middle Kingdom.
Note: Adm ChengHo, Japan is "Acting" only, it needs to please its MASTERS in Warshington. Look at their actions of their Emperor and their Prime Minister in their annual worship of war deaths.....they remember, and they realized it also..........
Japan will remain wealthy, but if GCC Arabs oil is cut off from Japan. Japan will have to "tie their belt" and work with the lesser volume of LNG and oil supplied from ASEAN and Persia.
Japan is a "long suffering" Lion, it has to PAY AMERICANS to tied up their own OIL SUPPLY! It has to send troops to Iraq to make Japan more dependent on America......I would not be surprised if Japan attempt to attack ALASKA, as it is easier to defend to get oil for itself....
Anyway, Japan is the most hardworking nation in the world to bring in the new concept of "MULTI ENERGY ECONOMY"...yet it still needs to import..and be friendly to all!!!!
New Middle Kingdom.