Author: ilunga

chinese women and sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-6 16:45:33 |Display all floors

Not much happening here

Ok heres another.  Tell me if this is true.  I've heard this from more than one Chinese person.   I think it's tragic.

In the provinces, quite a few Chinese males get married early in life--in their twenties. They believe that their wives are a part of their face, and regulate them to some chauvinistic paradigm of behavior, one of which is that during intercourse the wife cannot be too joyful during the process and certainly not demonstrate the ecstasies associated with the Big O, to do so could denote sluttiness.'

So the reason so many Chinese men are crap in bed is they don't want their partner to orgasm because that would make them a slut.

Any comments?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 18:04:46 |Display all floors

i never heard of this

being chinese... i wouldnt mind the whole city hear us loving eaxh other...(actually they sometimes do)

maybe just me (one of those new MTV generation)

not sure about older people (more than 25)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 08:23:36 |Display all floors

to the 7 percent

tell them to see me and i can help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 08:41:03 |Display all floors

well...

I think most Chinese men want to see their girls/women enjoy sex. When their girls/women are happy, they are proud.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 10:12:13 |Display all floors

to white_guy

[quote ]to the 7 percent
tell them to see me and i can help [quote]

thats about 420 million women ...do you think you can handle it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 23:03:10 |Display all floors

i'll take half

preferably in the 18-40 age-range

white guy can have the rest =o)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 02:21:27 |Display all floors

Can I get some of this action?

LOL.IKanyuek. What's the matter? You just happen to have the same name as Kanyeuk...the same manner of speech. Parents from the same region. Claim to have the same endowment.
I think you are the same. I like your style but I think you may tell some serious tales on occasion.
Tek

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.