Views: 3671|Replies: 4

Discuss about sexual activity between students again! sexual activity on camp [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-24 15:50:00 |Display all floors
    I don’t agree with the opinion that support the sexual activity between students due to the following reasons.
Firstly, lovemaking is never equal to authentic love.Although students studying in university are adult, their social age still young and far from mature. They maybe have the ability to enjoy sexual activity, But they can not take on some indispensable responsibility.
Secondly, A strong impulsion for sex unavoidably give rise to great harm to female student’s body such accidental pregnancy .The result often involves both parents and school authority and destroy students’ future.
Thirdly, the distinction between other’s animals lies in the ability to control our behaviour and realize what is right or not, alleged sense. It goes without saying that sex is an instinct, but it should not be expressed irrespective of the consequences. Lovemaking is a part of love, but not the whole. students falling in love should nurture carefully their affection instead of immersing in sex activity. Doing those things that show your strength on study ,Do not  those things that fail parents.
I am an open-minded person too, but I can barely catch up with value of the present part of students

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 18:36:58 |Display all floors

agree with you

what's more, the sexual activities on campus  will have a negative impact on their future marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 19:27:05 |Display all floors

opposite

I think there is nothing to do with you are an open-minded people or not. People who  fall in love with each other are adult.College student who are well educated  have their own opinion and judgement .They aslo have sexual knowledges to deal with the problems ,such as conception control.So i think your worry is excrescent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 15:07:32 |Display all floors

Opposite is invalid!

As an adult, student in university should learn to shoulder more responsibility and be ready for his/her future instead of involving sexual activity.Marriage is holy, it should not violated by some students through so called expression of love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 15:59:41 |Display all floors

I agree !

In fact,many students do have sex,while most of female ones have little knowledge on how to protect them themselves  in case of  pregnance.  and the operations do  harm to their  health .so it is not wise to have sex in school

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.