Author: monson

Keep fit ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-27 15:43:52 |Display all floors

translate "sticky business"

sticky business refers to "]既难办又讨厌的事, 苦差事" in spoken English.
have a good day.

Use magic tools Report

eleven has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 08:44:35 |Display all floors

My best way to keep fit is dancing!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 22:55:34 |Display all floors

throw out a brick to attract a jade

With the development of economy, more and more people are engrossed in the job which has occupied a majority of a day, and they are completely exhausted after  overtaxed work  and have no zest as well as  time to do some exercises. so doing exercises daily is hard to persevere and is not in practice ,especially for some young white -collar worker who regard  time as gold. I am a postgraduate of medicine and majors in surgery of liver and gall. According to modern medical views, a human whose heart can beat at the rate of more than 120 times for 30 minutes once a week by sports  will be far away from heart attacks, and jogging for half an hour weekly can answer for the condition which can provide you an healthy heart . As we all know , at present time, there is a higher incidence of a diease about cardiovascular disease  which is the major disease people are sufferring nowadays  and can cause many organs harmful including heart, brain and kidney etc. so to prevent us from cardiovascular disease is the major objective of doing exercises and jogging is the best way by which we can improve our heart function and reduce blood pressure. Do not be blind in doing exercises, it is the most important . it is easy  for you to  jog once or twice a week for half an hour , then  if you stick on it , you will get twice the result with half the effort about your health and about your career.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 11:42:31 |Display all floors

ur idea is good,but

but just hold on is difficult,
a saying:man's origin is lazy...hehehe,
but we still have will have brain...right??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 19:32:19 |Display all floors

I like athletic man and I hope I can marry a healthy and strong husband.

healthy body,
good appetitie, good harmony
athletic look,
save money for frequently going to see doctors
sounds good........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 15:12:21 |Display all floors

For Wendy

to take regular sports exercise will make your more healthy and far from practitioners of medicine.You can become a perfect wife in near future.You must be a blessing for that person who get married with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.