Author: monson

Keep fit ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-25 11:45:22 |Display all floors

BEING LATE IS BETTER THAN NEVER!!!*^-^*

To be frank, I am a  "fat" girl and some kind of  "lazy" girl ,especially  in my boyfriend's  eyes *^--^* for I hardly did sports! It doesn't mean I hate sports,I do like watching sport games but not doing myself  *^--^*
I didn't think this was a problem at all untill i get my first job this year!! It is a easy job, nearly the only  task i have to do everyday is just sitting in front of my computer and watching the screen with my big eyes !So...three months later,now, i feel my hands paralytic sometimes!! You know, this kind of disease happened so early for a young girl ! I am so upset!!But my kind doctor just told me to take it easy and "do excise everyday ,such as doing some finger excises"!You know what i am thinking now... I am really a "lazy " girl, such little things will not take me anytime everyday,but i did not want to do before! !!Forturnately i realize it on time,"BEING LATE IS BETTER THAN NEVER" ,right??? *^--^*Hope each friend has good health !!Good luck!!  

yours,Dinah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 12:08:24 |Display all floors

I'm working on it now!

In fact i have been exercising during my college years. now I'm still working my body every morning nearby my apartment.
although i worked late perhaps 11:30 PM, but I can still get up at 6:30 for morning jog.
usually I first take some fresh air , then put out the exhaust to the outside. I feels so great and I like practising!
then I will jog for 30 miniutes at same time listening to some strong music on CRI.
that's realy nice experience!

Please don't just talk!  Join me every morning, I will be knowing if you act.

Take care of your body!! my fellow friends.!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 14:59:34 |Display all floors

Happy to read your uniform opinion!

I believe we can possess healthy body and far from medical practitioner inour life.To work hard is necessary for well-off life and better housing condition. To take sports exercises never be negligible anytime.Let us  enjoy our  healthy life as well improve our English through mutual communication in English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 11:31:18 |Display all floors

Morning jog let me become more positive in every work

Since last week,I started morning jog around my uint.Although it is a bit cold in winter morning,I still sweat after a half-hour jog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 16:14:01 |Display all floors

er,i am very fit ,I would like to gather flesh

what should I do????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 16:25:06 |Display all floors

a sticky business,其中的sticky是什么意思啊?

sticky好像还可以做名词,可是我查牛津都没找到合适的意思

望大侠指教,thx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-27 08:11:48 |Display all floors

Healthy Body

Healthy Body Healthy Mind

Is what we say in England, for those of you who don't know what to do or find it hard to stay motivated, my only advice is to find an exercise which you like doing, then you will stick at it.
And stay away from Western junk food, it is really bad for your waist line and health.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.