Author: jinemy

I love my girlfirend very much,but I don't believe in her! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-17 14:27:22 |Display all floors

be an excellent man

I  konw what you warry about  .Because you  woo your girlfriend on own initiative ,not she woo you. So she can't  cherish this sensation .We can say in other ways: you don't you a excellent man .She always compare you with other men, then she disclose you aren't more excellent than others. So ,if you want your girlfiriend back  ,there is only one way: work hard or study hard, be the most excellect man among your friend around you and your girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 14:28:25 |Display all floors

be an excellent man

I  konw what you warry about  .Because you  woo your girlfriend on own initiative ,not she woo you. So she can't  cherish this sensation .We can say in other ways: you don't you a excellent man .She always compare you with other men, then she disclose you aren't more excellent than others. So ,if you want your girlfiriend back  ,there is only one way: work hard or study hard, be the most excellect man among your friend around you and your girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-20 12:51:07 |Display all floors

just talk can save it!

you both should be responsible for the situation now. if your affection is deep enough, the distance between you doesn't matter. now for you, i think you need just to do is to try to tell her ,your lover, what you think and feel now, or else the affection between you both might peter out gradually

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 20:01:00 |Display all floors

you should be confident

i think you two are lack of communication

you should talk to her and find out what have happened

i think if she has chosen you that means you are the best one in her heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 09:47:41 |Display all floors

so ,you let it go.......

They say,let it go,
so, you let it go,
then, the story rang down the curtain,
you finally found she loved you so much afterthen.
Is that right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 10:25:33 |Display all floors
faith is important
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 11:01:03 |Display all floors

I am so miserale.......

In fact, you do not believe in love and yourself,
everbody express emotion in different ways,you say  love everyday,but,me,your ever girlfriend  never do so!
why did not you pay attention to my action?
Maybe,distance makes many things going wrong,I just felt lonely and lonely and confused in long long  missing.

Why i went to WUHAN so impulsively?why?After a long winter vacation, you gave me another surper surprise, you ask for leave,comitment was the best answer .......

Story rang down forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.