Views: 6416|Replies: 11

Pregnancy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-19 12:48:41 |Display all floors
I have just found out that I might be pregnant - to my Chinese boyfriend.
I haven't confirmed it yet but my period is late and I have been experiencing all the typical 'symptoms'

HELP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 14:53:43 |Display all floors

calm down

you can be even 14 days late, so calm down.
and the symptoms may appear because you anticipate them, look for them and so you think you're pregnant.
so, if you are less then 2 weeks late, no worry. if you are more then 2 weeks late, go to see a doctor.
if it proves to be what you're afraid of, then you'll have to think what to do. keep it or abort it. i know that in the hospitals you can get medical abortion ( with pills) ,and it's as if you are having your period, just with stronger cramps. so, first wait and see. if you worry too much, the period can be even late. =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-20 07:48:56 |Display all floors

Sorry,I sympathize with you,but I can't help you.

Sorry.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 10:09:16 |Display all floors

go to hospital to be examined

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 12:47:00 |Display all floors

Yeah :)

Good news - it WAS just late.

Still I think that this is an important topic for most foreigners living in China.  

What are the options available, especially if you want some privacy!

Working for a state school/university does the doctor have to keep the matter quiet.

As a foreigner you can hardly breath without somebody talking about it!

What does everyone else think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 14:49:38 |Display all floors

true

hard to find privacy. everyone is breaking thier neck at  finding how are you doing this or that. being a foreigner gives you an instant fame. but thanks god, you have nothing to worry about this time. make sure to protect yourself  from now on. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 21:36:35 |Display all floors

girls calm down

Since you knew what the problem is, What are you waiting for?Come on, move now, go to hospital,  check it thoroughly, then get ready for any results. Good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.