Views: 8039|Replies: 17

United States of America - declaration of dependence - OIL and PIZZA. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-18 02:25:22 |Display all floors
Dear America,

How are you today, fine and well I trust, all warm and fuzzy and just dandy.

Well so you should be, price of gasoline is alright, harvest was no big deal, the toys and trinkets are under priced and the car payment was made and the house payment, pizza was as good as it ever was.

We see that all your wars are doing not so bad only a few young American's lost here and there, they died for a good cause.

Well at least they thought they did, and that is enough.

Human rights is often a vivid topic of conversation, lucky it is not Human dignity, otherwise it would be a hard case to defend.

Human rights can be heavily adjusted this way or that, but Human dignity, well there is a problem with the wording in the first place.

Dignity versus Rights, rights is such a little word compared to Dignity.

Land Rights, Water Rights, Bill of Rights, Right of Passage.

Turn left, Turn right, you are right, you have that right.

But Dignity, now there is a word that does not get used much in the scheme of things.

Dignity.

You are dependent America on OIL to power you and to power nearly everything you use and the French and the German's and the Russian's had deals in place for OIL, but your deals were in danger and you could not let the American dream die, you could not let American pay more for oil or make the auto manufacturers make better cars, or less pollution, it was easier to invade Iraq and take their oil, after all Saddam was a bad boy and how does that American song go:

BAB BOY, BAD BOY, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU.

Well the answer is simple, they are going to die and they have died and even though the writer does not place a high price on Arab lives, I think you have taken enough Arab lives for the present to gain the control over the OIL that was your clear and present intention.

Even though I feel Mr. Bush was your correct choice and only sane choice, I think the time has come to stop killing Arabs and let Israel kill them instead.

My reasons for this are a few, firstly Israel will kill far more Arabs than you have been able to kill and will lose far less soldiers, if any.

Israel have a genuine reason to kill Arabs, they hate Arabs.

Americans do not hate Arabs, they just kill them for OIL.

Israel will do a far better job of killing Arabs than you have done.

After all America, why did you give Israel the " BOMB " and why did you do the following.

Fellow readers, in the Arab / Israel War mostly against Egypt, during the days of the VALIANT and MAJESTIC ISRAEL GENERAL MOSHE DAYAN, there was a conflict off the coast between Israel and Egypt, a large force of Egyptian Jets were sent into attack very few Israel Jets and those few Israel Jets blew all the entire Egyptian Force out of the Sky.

Only one problem America, the world saw a small set of Israel Jets blow up a much much larger force of Egyptian Jets, only one minor problem, the force of many jets sent from the nearby USA carrier to come in from behind the Egyptian Jets and blow them away, fly back to the USA carrier and let the Israel Airforce take all the credit.

While it is true that the mighty Moshe Dayan swept the Syrians it was you the USA who blew the Egyptian Airforce to bits " FROM BEHIND ".

I do not like Arabs, I think they all should go to paradise, today.

But IRAQ was for OIL, nothing else and to prolong the agony in the middle east and prolong the pain and suffering of Arabs, is plain cruel and there is no dignity in that war, let alone human rights.

There is no dignity America,

Give the war to Israel, let Israel kill them all and call it a day.

You are far too dependent on what the world provides you.

You can not and will not provide for yourself.

Therefore, mind your own business, let the world provide the dinner for your table and stop HALF killing people, either KILL them or do not kill them, but stop doing half the job.

Under the world rule of the USA, we have half dead people all over the place in Africa and in Europe and in South America.

You would have us all half dead in China if you had half the chance.

You are a cruel and evil nation America,

Strong and Rich, but Cold, Cruel and Evil.

You face is warm and kind, but your heart is black and cold.

For reasons know only to America's military it can not win a war, it can not conclude the job, it always leaves half a mess or a whole mess.

Let Israel kill them and be done with it.

While your at it, stop with all this NEO CON democracy crap and trash, the Saudis, the Jordanians, the Syrians, the Egyptians and all the Emirates and others are all dictatorship, you simply choose which dictatorship you desire to attack.

Your bad killers America, you leave people half alive.

Kill them dead, or leave them alone.

Your still the one super power, you are still the most rich country, now sit back, look at the TV, eat your pizza and leave the killing to others.

Give this war to Israel, so it can end.

The world will deliver you your oil and your pizza and all your trinkets, you have the money, the world will deliver.

Maybe killing people is not your forte, fine let Israel kill Arabs, let Africans kill Africans and so on, as long as you get oil and pizza and a sports channel you should be alright.

There is no DIGNITY in killing people for your DEPENDENCE.

You are the same as any addict, you are DEPENDENT on OIL and PIZZA.

Stop killing hundreds of thousands of people for oil and pizza.

Let other people kill these people, they are more selective than you.

You kill women, children, innocent bystanders, collateral damage is all there is when the USA is fighting a war, it is not even fighting a war, it is INFLICTED on all and sundry and for what, OIL and PIZZA.

OIL and PIZZA, shame on you, get the hell out of there.

Give the war to Israel.

Israel wants the war, give it to them.

Give Israel what she wants and give the world what the world wants.

You get out of Iraq, the Arabs die anyway and you still get OIL and PIZZA.

IRAN grows stronger by the day, every day you are in IRAQ.

You have created a strong IRAN.

As a supplier to the USA I have an interest in not losing my customer, maybe you needed this war to get the OIL, you have the OIL, now get out.

Now your killing the wounded, there is a message there USA, time to go.

Once your troops start killing the wonded, it is time to go.

Even Israel never killed the wounded.

Saddam was what - You are what ?

Get out USA while you still can get out.

DIGNITY USA, get out while you still have DIGNITY.

end

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 02:51:47 |Display all floors

oil and dignity

thanks for the advice, chairman.  i'll send a memo to the higher ups ... the papa and grandpapa neo cons.  

as for oil and dignity, i think america should heed your advice.  all this talk about democracy is obviously a sham.  (afghanistan is an abberation, just a showcase.)  what we need to do is claim sovereignty over these places, just like china does with taiwan.  yes, venezula has always been a territory of the united states!  no splittism!  that way, it's an issue of dignity, not oil, right?

of course, the taiwan issue is ALL about dignity, not the fact that china needs that island so they can lay firmer claim to undersea oil to the north and south, not to mention sea access lanes.

and what about japan?  sure, most of the war criminals are dead.  many were executed by the americans.  yes, some of it is about dignity.  but some is about oil.  like the recent sub trip.  merrily, merrily, merrily ... swim right into the oil zone!  of course, it's all about dignity.  

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 03:22:16 |Display all floors

tsupasat your a down and dirty Neo COn and Hanjian by relation.

oil and dignity
thanks for the advice, chairman. i'll send a memo to the higher ups ... the papa and grandpapa neo cons.

FOOL

as for oil and dignity, i think america should heed your advice. all this talk about democracy is obviously a sham. (afghanistan is an abberation, just a showcase.) what we need to do is claim sovereignty over these places, just like china does with taiwan. yes, venezula has always been a territory of the united states! no splittism! that way, it's an issue of dignity, not oil, right?

" all this talk about democracy is obviously a sham."

It 'is' all a sham you armchair moron from dork land.

The whole middle east except for Israel are dictatorships, including Egypt.

" claim sovereignty ", China does not " CLAIM " Sovereignty, it " HAS " sovereignty, it " IS " Chinese territory.

It is an issue of DIGNITY something you never had and HONOUR something you will never know, HISTORY a subject you know less about and Culture and Society and Heritage and expectation of an antire nation of nearly 1.5 billion, to keep all her territory whole.

Speak not your foul mouth through electrons to me you dog of doom.

of course, the taiwan issue is ALL about dignity, not the fact that china needs that island so they can lay firmer claim to undersea oil to the north and south, not to mention sea access lanes.

The claim to the property of China, is not a claim, it is China's birthright and was long before there was OIL and long before there was a United States of America, long before there was such a thing as OIL rigs.

Long Long Ago, Taiwan was China, the one whole China, and to this very day, she still is China and she will be Chinese again, rich or poor, sick or not, ravaged by the USA and Japan or not, we will take her, for she is Chinese soil and Chinese history and a province of the one mother land.

You the running dog of dom and the neo cons, get out of my face.

Get out of China's face.

and what about japan? sure, most of the war criminals are dead. many were executed by the americans. yes, some of it is about dignity. but some is about oil. like the recent sub trip. merrily, merrily, merrily ... swim right into the oil zone! of course, it's all about dignity.

Rubish and trash from the LIE MASTER himself, tsupasat, the LIAR of the LIES and the AUTHOR.

Author Author Author.

Be gone you perverted twisted American Neo Con.

I have to wash my fingers from this reply to you.

end

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 03:25:58 |Display all floors

I can understand USA...

...if they continue all this mess for PIZZA.

I wouldn't ,if they fought for NOODLES.

For noodles, ney, ...what do they look like?

Noodles is the food without any dignity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 03:33:51 |Display all floors

" Noodles is the food without any dignity."

Rubbish and Trash.

And " DO NOT " I say again " DO NOT " post that pic of that ROACH here.

I mean it AndyDob, it is gross, very digusting.

I could not eat anything baked or fried for weeks.

TRULY GROSS.

Now noodles do have much dignity and as you know, except for your roach, they made a great thread and was enjoyed by all, thanks to chairman, whoi started that noodle thread.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Pizza, but I like noodles better, you need chopsticks to eat noodles, because they are dignified, but Pizza was designed for people who eat with their hands, like Americans.

The term BARBARIAN I am sure does not escape you.
Still to this day. Still to this day.

You have no idea where those hands have been.

Dirty way to eat, not dignified.

Noodles with chopsticks, dignified.

Now what else did you want to say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 04:07:46 |Display all floors

feeling is mutual, chairman ...

you despise my thinking, and i equally despise yours.  

tsupasat says:
- free speech is a good thing, even when people don't have good things to say.  
- democracy means government by the people.  it means accountability.  
- dissent is patriotic.
- rule of law.
- human DIGNITY means respecting the rights of your citizens.

chairman stands for:
- free speech is a bad thing, unless people have good things to say.
- democracy is fine, as long as you have one party to vote for.  
- dissent?  "execute them."
- power comes from the barrel of a gun.
- you have the right to sacrifice yourself for the good of the government.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 04:20:03 |Display all floors

Those disguisting noodles

There can be no agreement here, J&J. No any  "some noodles are OK", some not so much bla ,bla.
Noodles are bad.
That's it.
No any tralalula, gzi, gzi, shelebele.
Noodles have no dignity, not even as much as fried beetles.
You asked me not to send roaches pictures anymore - I'll answer positively to this. I will not post roaches pictures.

I will post LIVE NOODLES. Another chinese food.

If you think roaches were awfull , you are wrong. I was eating them in hundreds with a goooood afterdrink in a small ,very local restaurant/open air in guandong, on a bank of a river.

Now ,you just wait (Mr Higgins)..you just wait...

I'm posting a picture that will cure you from all noodles for looooong time.
But you have to wait probably , as the pics are usually standing in a queue to the web site for some hours.

>>>The term BARBARIAN I am sure does not escape you.
Still to this day. Still to this day.<<<

Yes, J&J, sure. Barbarian is the word derrived from "barbe" = hair in latin.
I am a pure barbarian therefore.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.