Author: meimeismile

Everyone here,how did you spend the time when you have leisure time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-19 10:43:22 |Display all floors

bemused!

I'm bemused with drink!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 13:29:30 |Display all floors

free time!

i like to watch t.v., go on the internet, sleeping, and listening to music.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 21:47:02 |Display all floors

to caringhk

To me ,i have to work.sometimes have good time with my friends.i like reading and travelling very much....i also like singing and dancing,but because of working ,it seems i have no mood to do that things any more......boring......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-21 17:24:28 |Display all floors

Bored!!! Don't worry too much. It will pass......

Me too, i hv to work.(in MNC or global co.) It is better than out of work.
For than everyday is boring......fill with worries........

Be glad you hv work to do. Why do i do meditation ot Tai Chi??? So that i am healthy&can think well&hv more time to do lots of other things. Off course,in work there are busy periods like preparing yearly budget, investments proposal, presentations& business meetings,etc....so learn to accept these.........

I read new post about "being crazy" by flyflyflygo..... I believe it is exciting times....
To bungee jump, one need a strong heart. I hv been on top a 100 foot tree
where it is swirling with the winds....

Perhaps you are in a "bad patch". Like how i advise my Lo'real China,female colleague, be patient. Try reading some books on Buddhism.....for there are "lots of patience" in them.

Kinds regards & cheers to yr day.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-21 18:32:38 |Display all floors

Reading, listening, surfing, thinking, writing, getting close to the mother natu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-21 21:13:28 |Display all floors

no free time :p

I barely have any free time.. with studying+work+learning, but with any free time, i like to read and learn more about the east.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 12:09:29 |Display all floors

to caringhk

thanks.i will try.....hope you have happy day every day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.