Author: snidley

How to become a Chinese Citizen? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-27 01:59:48 |Display all floors
sabastion Post time: 2011-1-3 14:19
It is not as uncommon as you may think it is, for an American to want to leave this country. The rea ...

it's sad that the u.s govt tries to fear monger its citizens into staying inside the country. they accuse others of this, but it is exactly what they are doing. if americans knew how opresive their govt was, they'd all be running. the problem is, their own govt is keeping them in the dark, and feeding them disinformation, convincing them that america is the best they can get, and that they can't possibly achieve better. it's kind of like an abusive husband that beats his wife and tells her that no other man will want her, so she stays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 14:39:48 |Display all floors
snidley Post time: 2005-1-9 06:15
I have read all your posts... sorry I have not answered sooner.

As for the comments about my Englis ...

Have you got any good news ?

Marriage is a good way to be a Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 09:26:58 |Display all floors
Xielong Post time: 2011-8-31 00:32
This is my first time posting, I hope I am doing it correctly.

I am also interested in this, I am n ...

By now I'm sure you have found your answer although if you knew how yo read you would have known long ago.  

The regulations are quite clear.  The five years of continuous residence in China in qualification for permanent residence must begin subsequent to marriage and run up to the point where you apply for permanent residence.  During that period there can be no absences totaling over three months per year or, with advance approval, more than one year out of five.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 09:29:43 |Display all floors
Harrington Post time: 2012-2-27 01:59
it's sad that the u.s govt tries to fear monger its citizens into staying inside the country. they ...

You are totally retarded, right Hairybutt?

If brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough to power a piss-ants motorcycle around the inside of a Cheerio.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 09:33:35 |Display all floors
Your choice I wish you well in what you decide
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.