Author: gdrabbit

Why Hate Westerners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-11 17:56:20 |Display all floors

oh! u want 'specifically'

right! (sorry)
so, white alaskans were at the top of the hit list, with all other forms of feces rolling down the list, beginning with the most smelly and repulsive.

got all that?

your daughter could have deduced that, but be careful, in a few years im sure your fine attept of repeat fatherhood will put her up  there at the top, just like your fathet did with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 19:16:34 |Display all floors

Hiya bunny!

right! (sorry) -- No problem, think nothing of it.

so, white alaskans were at the top of the hit list, with all other forms of feces rolling down the list, beginning with the most smelly and repulsive.
(Hmmm, still a tad vague, there big guy.  I assume you are talking about me... what, pray tell, have I done to cause offense?  Other than pointing out the error of your ways.)

got all that?
(You still have given nothing to 'get'.  C'mon, you can do better than that.)

your daughter could have deduced that, but be careful, in a few years im sure your fine attept of repeat fatherhood will put her up there at the top, just like your fathet did with you
(I'm sorry but that sentence makes no sense.  Try again.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 22:22:25 |Display all floors

right.

well i post from a pda, with a stylus, and im tired of your ignorance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 22:54:41 |Display all floors

Don't pout, Mr. Bunny!

well i post from a pda, with a stylus, and im tired of your ignorance.

What does one have to do with the other?  If you cannot defend your position or slanders, why blame it on me?  No one made you post such trite bile.

Really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 23:23:55 |Display all floors

now i think you're a gay hoss rapist, like the pig in pulp fiction

Why Hate Westerners like alaskaone?
such a classy group in here, the wests finest eh?

the enemy of communism is you, and you know it.'

why do u bother with china daily?

its not a western newspaper.

its a people's republic of china newspaper, what part of that dont you people understand?

you talk about sino-us relations and chinese 'bigots' who destroy ties, but they're patriots, you're instigators, with a blatent disregard for international relations, you assault china at every turn, spontaneously, irrationally, with pre-programmed, blind and ignorant remarks, useless criticisms, and counter-productive reasoning.

i cant believe the low quality of westerners in these forums, the most closed minded assinine examples of 'westerners' i've seen.
how is it that this select group of morons, with all the same attributes, collectively decides to join a discussion about china on a chinese news papers website, its interesting.
perhaps a deeper probe into their lives, beliefs, experiences, interests, education, childhood, parents, governments, history, and media would provide us with a clear answer.

its absolutely no wonder to me why terrorists hate you, and people wish to kill you.

credit and kudos to those patriots who fight against your backwards ways.

its just too bad you breed hatrid towards all the good decent folk in your countries.

how do live with that fact?

funny thing too, democrats, liberals, liberal and conservative europe, and all the western loosers in here, are the exact opposite of china, yet the only voice for the west. conservative america is hated because of the slander and lies of these people.

yet conservative america, and equal minded western people of the world, and warriors are the only ones capable of embracing china, as is, and moving forward with intelligence and mutual respect and understanding, while keeping the moral fabric of society in tact, but alas, the pricetag is too high, for with them, as well-meaning and good-hearted, and wholesome as they are, they are attached to you, inseparable, which thing is too repulsive to imagine, too great of a burden, too high of a cost.

so there will be wars

thats the last time im accomodating your baby talk, you post the stupidist crap.

were you spoonfed your education?

you comment just for spite, in hope of irony

just amuse yourself

dont direct any more of your childish pig-headded flappy crap at me

stop already.

i've played up to all the cinicism and sarcasm from your inquiries that i can
really stomach

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 23:44:53 |Display all floors

LOL...Rabbit you crack me up!

They're taking you seriously.
Fellas, relax...it's just an English outlet for a special few to tell us how much they hate having learned our language, and then typing it in our stupid characters(only 26??what 'tards we are), and on our stupid invention(computers).
Guys, this is Brer Rabbits attempt at enlightening this forum with sophisticated ironic humour!!
You're right Brer Rabbit! Laughter is healing!
I love you man!
Tek

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-15 13:06:23 |Display all floors

to gdrabbit

What are you doing here in virtual reality.  This is a creation of the White man.  If it was not for the White man you would likely be sitting is a very small wood house with no hot water or heat living the life of a peasant.  If you don't believe me just get in a car a drive a hundred or so miles into the country side.  Good thing the White man invented the car.

How quickly the ungrateful coloreds forget.

http://www.10thnpc.org.cn/english/features/poverty/102583.htm

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.