Views: 2587|Replies: 2

Time sensitive! Looking for a guide and a driver in Shanghai for US businessman. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-6 11:51:56 |Display all floors
Hi, one of my friend in Texas has a business partner is going to visit Shanghai in 12 days. He's looking for a English speaking guide and a driver during the time he's in Shanghai. He is rather familiar with the city, however he does not speak much Chinese. He has been to the city several times, this time, his Taiwanese friend is away for business. That is why he's looking for someone now.
If you know someone who is interested, please let me know by emailing me through this site.

Thanks! On behalf of my friends Terry and Larry in TX!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 20:17:31 |Display all floors

i want to be a guid

hello
i just want to be a guid for  your friends,
i am now a student, but you know that i have some foreigner friends , so i have the experience, but i can not drive,if you want ,connect with email by daisycheng2004@hotmail.com
lookingforward to your letter
best wishes
daisy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-8 00:28:25 |Display all floors

finding a driver should be easy, right?

Thanks to Daisy's respond.
I don't think finding a driver would be difficult in Shanghai, right?

As long as there's a guide helping to interpret, things should work out fine. Maybe just hire a taxi driver for the day or something.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.