Views: 5863|Replies: 10

who is taller? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-5 04:55:42 |Display all floors
According to one of my friend’s research, tall guys are more attractive to not only women but also men. For example , she told me there were 43 presidents in American history, she found that on most occasions, the taller guy won the election. So I wonder who is taller, Bush or Kerry?

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-5 07:22:14 |Display all floors

From what I saw on TV, I reckon Kerry is taller than Bush in height.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 08:20:48 |Display all floors

Admittedly it is true.

But as a young stout short guy who would take anyone on I learned that the taller they are, the harder they fall.

Big Feet Big______!   Again not true.........

Long bones break easily. Takes longer to move. Yes they can run faster, but not as long.

I'm happy being the height I am. I can do more and takes less effort. My woman is happy with me and that is what counts.

It is the content of the man and nothing else.

It comes from the cultural that tall dark and handsome is the ideal. Could not be more wrong. Some tall guys are good guys just like some short guys are good guys. It is what he is inside that is important.

Treat his family well, respect his wife, have courage in time of trouble and protect them from harm. Be understanding to the wife and children and support them in their life goals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 18:47:59 |Display all floors

rovi297

Thanks for your input.
To be honest, I thought Bush just was an ordinary looking guy,  but after I've seen Kerry, I've changed my mind, I think he is good looking. LOL.
I don't know how tall they are and I really want to know this, because this could be treated as a proof to support my friend's judgement or disprove it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 18:58:29 |Display all floors

spiritrace

Hello spiritrace, thank you for your posting. It's interesting. From the line between, I could consider that , at least , you are not short.

I admit there are good guys everywhere no matter they are short or tall, however I prefer a taller guy if I would choose a husband.

Before the presidential election ended, I read some survey, it said more married women voted for Bush and more single girls balloted for Kerry.So they are both attractive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 19:05:59 |Display all floors

I am still at loss..... who is taller. I want to know whether my friend's research is convictive .
As a Chinese, it's hard for me to judge Bush and Kerry's height, I express my thanks in advance if anybody would be kind enough to tell me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 19:13:28 |Display all floors

got nothing to do with your post but...

Hey Spiritrace, I couldnt have said it better myself.....ahhh being over six feet tall I probably should agree with youon some points but hey, I dont look at your shorts right?

Um I think Bush looks shorter because like all simians he stoops.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.