Views: 6349|Replies: 15

Bush wins. Game over! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-3 16:08:26 |Display all floors
Ohio: finish line sprint -- 98% reporting

Bush 2,736,850 - 51 percent
Kerry 2,599,244 - 48 percent

Mathmetically, there is no possibility for Kerry to triumph in Ohio.
Bush wins ohio. Given he already has 254 electoral votes in hand, plus 20 of ohio, he wins this presidential election!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 16:42:06 |Display all floors

Dont count eggs before they are hatched .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 16:54:39 |Display all floors

sleepeye

isn't it don't count your chickens before they hatch??

anyways, good job of reporting, hawking...

soon as it's final, i'm going to buy a whole crap load  'Bush Country' or Voted Bush  bumper stickers...then every car i see in the parking lot that has a stupid "voted kerry" on it i'm going to put the bush one over it for them...since i'm a nice guy.

well, maybe i'll just put it under the windshield wiper...or maybe nothing at all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 17:04:39 |Display all floors

thanks mikeght

I like it. It's really exciting! I believe we can play the same game in China before long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 17:53:29 |Display all floors

4 more years

that'd be amazing if china had a general ecletion...

think how many more people they have...like 4 times the amount!  that's alot of punch cars, scan trons, and whatevers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 18:59:23 |Display all floors

note this, mikeghet

People are counted in numbers, not amount.

This electoral process in America may fit American historical and cultural idiosyncrasies, but not China.

"democracy" in the American political vocabulary is a code word for  "foreign conquest."

Watch carefully what's happening in the world and you'll understanding.

They attacked Yugoslavia to secure 'democracy' for one of its provinces -- Kosovo -- and arrested its president.

They attacked Afghanistan to secure 'democracy' for the third world nation installing one of their oil-company-employees as head of the puppet government through rigged voting processes.

They attacked Iraq and installed installed another CIA-affiliated puppet Alawi as its head under false pretenses.

If 5l% of America did select Bush, war will be inevitable.

If that's what the Americans want, they will have it against the entire world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 19:35:58 |Display all floors

J.N.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.