Views: 11399|Replies: 25

Uprisings in China, are foreign teachers making trouble again? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-2 17:12:37 |Display all floors
It's to the wests advantage to have an unstable China. A country that is busy quelling uprisings among it's people is not going to progress as fast as it would otherwise.
It's well known that many foreigners here have ulterior motives (other than their jobs) and many are sent here by their governments as agent provocoteurs (spelling?)
Foreign teachers are spreading dissent far and wide, you can see them everywhere, sitting in small restaurants, talking to the disenfranchised , getting them drunk, spreading the seeds of peasant uprising, seducing young girls with dreams of a
d{mocr@tic China, if only there fathers and brothers would not sit by so idley while the majority Han get all the good jobs and money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 17:17:31 |Display all floors

mmm

Actually, I do wonder if this is the start of broader unrest in China.  In the last few weeks we have seen large scale riots/protests in Chongqing,  Henan and now somewhere in Sichuan (where I live).  

I saw a guy go crazy with a knife a few days, stabbed a woman and slashed a guy around the head.  

Today I saw a protest in Chengdu (only about 10 people when I saw it though).

Anarchy in the PRC?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 17:34:54 |Display all floors

Where in Chengdu?

Where in chengdu, what happened? What was it about.

The other stuff Henan clash in a village (7 dead, 42 injured) is the only one admitted by the chinese gov.
The other two news I think are overexagerated. What does your reasearch say???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 17:39:40 |Display all floors

mmm

Near the South Gate of Sichuan Uni.  

Only about 10 people though, no biggie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 17:41:05 |Display all floors

mmm

They could've been protesting their love for the CCP for all I know.  I couldn't read their banners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 18:05:06 |Display all floors

can't read poster

If you can't read Chinese, what makes you an expert in matters Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 18:09:51 |Display all floors

Good question, lobsang!

That piece of white trash ubersuave is only trying to impress women in China with his pair of man-tits and full-body gorilla-style hair !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.