Views: 2594|Replies: 6

native english speaker interested in the import/export industry, i am in guangzh [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-31 15:24:29 |Display all floors
hi, my name is lawrence, i'm a chinese-american, 23 years old, just finished attending the trade conference, and am quite interested in the import/export industry, would like to make friends with those who have experience in this field, would also like to meet some college students

my email is lawrencelau317@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 20:59:34 |Display all floors

make friends!

HI!I'm a college student in GuangZhou.My msn is :ulysses1984@hotmail.com
ps:My English is poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 10:12:03 |Display all floors

make friends~~

Hey,i'm working at a foreigh trade corporation...want to make friends with you all-who like to improve English level...
my msn is :lianguangh4@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 13:01:38 |Display all floors

hi

hi,I work in a export department of the factory,Which products do your company import and export?By the way,I'm in ningbo,have you been heard of it?If it is possbile,we can learn from each other.my msn is lanhu01@hotmail.com.Hope we will be friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 08:32:38 |Display all floors

sth to know

Dear friend,
         are you still in GZ now? if it's that feel free to contact me by MSN. I really interested in those such things.. I'm working in a foreign capital company now in Jiangmen city( here has many many  chinese colony. have you heard that?)where is close to GZ..
        Now, i'm looking for a foreign friend who has the same goal as me, and we can research,study,share together in this field.
        anymay keep in touch with MSN . the address msn of mine is whealcxd@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 17:23:50 |Display all floors

hi,i did the same work as you taste ,maybe we can learn from each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-10 18:08:01 |Display all floors

nice to meet you here!

I work in a import-export company ,too. and exporting occupies most of our trading.I am glad to share my experience with you and everyone here in this feild.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.