Author: becky123

What should I do. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-19 14:22:16 |Display all floors

Persistence

Yes, beleive yourself. Start from now. You will succeed.

Use magic tools Report

dolphin has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-19 14:35:18 |Display all floors

just do it

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 16:29:22 |Display all floors

hi

hi, i do agree your viewpoint and believe that you are excellent level in written english, maybe  you're an english teacher?

i'am gigi2003, and want to keep in touch w/ you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 18:57:37 |Display all floors

what should you do

I am an English major student, you know,Englsih concludes four parts. but the most inportant part, in my oppion,is speaking. Although,you are not an English major student, you could still learn English well. I am sure ,the environment for English studying there in your university must be much better than is in my college.you can go to English corner,and talk with foreigners,other students or teachers.this the most direct way to practise your oral English. The more often you practise your English, the more quick you will find that oral  English improves. Don't only put emphasis on one aspect of the four skills,they don't develop separately.
          I am very happy to be here with you to share my view,and I hope that you could benefit from it a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 19:45:57 |Display all floors

make sure what you want and do your best to get it

ask yourself what will you want to be
and which life will you choose
do your best to get it
you will not fegret if you fail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 20:25:01 |Display all floors

hi

i think english is only a tool ,nowdays this tool become more and more useful especially to get a good job.but how to improve our english ,it becomes more and more important.as far as i am concerned, reading ,writing,listenning and speaking are the four good ways for us to do.i think if we spend 2 hours a day to studay english ,then day after day ,year after year ,our english will be improved ,do you agree with me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 20:34:32 |Display all floors

It is up to you

everything is held in your own hands,so the time is, I think you can arrange your time properly

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.