Views: 7350|Replies: 14

What should I do. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-18 18:42:25 |Display all floors
I am a graduate student. And my major is Chinese classical literture ,but I much like English more and I want to improve my English level so that I can do a job that I like afer I graduate. But now I nearly have not time to learn English because my studying in this university only last two years and I must do my thesis in the coming year. And I havn't do some exercitation during my undergraduate period. So I want to ask some of you what should I do. How can I improve my English in the precondition of finish my major task? And what aspect should I do to prepare for the job hunting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 20:02:03 |Display all floors

Keep persistent

The accumulation of academic knowledge is  indispensable for you to step into the society that is full of fierce competition.In addition,Seizing every opportunity to enrich your practical ability so that you can fit into our society much more easily one day.Whenever  running into  unforeseen frustration in your life,you should keep enough confidence and independence,which is important for your future career development.Don't complain about less fortune and poorer major than others,If you take sufficient effort,you can excel any peers.At present,the first thing you should do is to effectively allocate your time and design your future well.A definite goal is extremely helpful for you to go through your postgraduate life with a sense of achievement and confidence.A brilliant future belongs to man of persistence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 10:34:27 |Display all floors

my opinion

If you want some certifications of English, you will have no choice but sparing time to study the drab grammar and so on. If you want to improve comprehensive level such as oral and writing Engliah to communicate with others, you can make some foreign friends around you or on line, so you can better you English unconsciusly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 13:05:09 |Display all floors

Try your best!

I am a graduate student too!  I often say that I want to do something which i am so interested in but i have no time . In my opinion,time can be  saved if we can plan with redoubled care! There is no reason to say that we have no time to do something! For example ,I pay much time to be internet! I can reduce it!  Make a good design! Try your best! i think it is my advision!

Use magic tools Report

konlon has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-19 13:29:00 |Display all floors

strive to get both of them

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 13:54:51 |Display all floors

Thank you all.

Thank you all and your advice. I think I will do my effort to do some things I interested in. Because I am still young and I have the opportunity to change my situation. More important , now I am a student and I have few sundries to deal with. Though I should spend much time on my major , I will learn my listening.writing and oral English at my spare time. No pains, no gains. And sunlight always comes afther wind and rain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 14:04:47 |Display all floors

Believe yourself!!! My baby is the best!

Just as you say: No pains, no gains. And sunlight always comes afther wind and rain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.