Views: 6872|Replies: 16

FACTS and TRUTHS : the SAGA of LIES and the LIARS who LIE them. [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-29 01:18:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-29 01:23:04 |Display all floors

It is also of great interest as follows...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 17:53:30 |Display all floors

LGK said tsunpussy was "not a liar," but he can not back up the facts for tsunpu

___

LGK

Maybe you can explain for him on two of his claims he just made (since he himself can not):

1. I asked in a msg to wchao37 whether I could "fire" in a thread.

2. I said in a msg to wchao37 that you, LGK, was "pro-ccp" (his word, not mine!).

If you can not prove the above two claims for tsupussy, then he IS a liar (and a vicious anti-China spammer of this CD board, too).

Black and white.

____
(from http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=220729&page=1 )

"thestud is entirely focused on "combating" perceived china-haters. all of his forum participation is based on this goal. he seems incredibly insecure, even sending wchao a message asking if he can "fire" in a certain thread. " --tsunpussy

"lgk, i only included their comments on you to provide insights into how they are for anyone they perceive as pro-china (which, to them, means anti-west). one of thestud's pm's to wchao cited your "pro-ccp" stance on asiawind." -- tsunpussy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 17:54:55 |Display all floors

tsupasat, is not a Chinese, and he has no reason to think for Chinese

he's a China and Chinese hater, anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 00:21:52 |Display all floors

Hedumb so dumb

China has already provided you with a woman for your mating purpose whom you otherwise could NOT find in your beloved country, let us ask, what more do you ask for ???

Do you want to make China into another iraq full of  "freedom" and "demoncrazy" crap you are dying to promote here? Do you want to kill 100,000 innocents civilians a year in China like what is happening in Iraq??

Get lost, you lying, crusading idiot!! And take with you that non-Chinese woman and the mongrel that is the product of your lust after women not of your kind!  That way you will be truly making a contribution to the welfare of us Chinese!!

Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-31 00:40:22 |Display all floors

Hey My Zhou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 00:51:15 |Display all floors

crazyazZ

Why don't you copy Wacko Jackson's skin-bleaching technique and see if you can bleach your over-cooked azZ to be like he-dumb's, the one you love to kiss?

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.