Author: chairman

China is never wrong and never will be wrong. ( by chairman for Mr. "T" ). [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-30 16:15:26 |Display all floors

AndyDob

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:59:01 |Display all floors

I have given you the reply, Chairman

You try to pretend you do not read it.
I do believe ,that all was clear to you.
Your complaints about my english-not-english are justified, well understood and treated with all attention - equal to the attention I pay to the past year snow.
Scholl!
:--)))))))))

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-1 11:25:49 |Display all floors

AndyDob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 19:09:40 |Display all floors

Chairman...I need advice

I was run over and now they wish not to compensate me for my injury or even my loss of possessions(bike). Maybe a token salary compensation. This is unacceptable.
So how about my "Foreigner in China get's tortured and then mocked" story? Maybe we can make it a movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 23:04:50 |Display all floors

What an insane and demented bumpkin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 12:51:31 |Display all floors

Horses are touchy subject Chairman.

You are right, this saying is the same in my language -> You (washed out people,) will not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Sure, but we look carefully to what is in its belly since the incident some years ago in north-west Anatolia.

You walk with the banner "I am walking bias".
But please understand this , Chairman, it takes more than that to become colourfull.

>>>I have explained my position, the position and you still do not get it.<<<
I think many people do get it ,Chairman. Do not underestimate them.

Your ideas and rantlings are so bizzare, that many times I have difficulty to read them as serious. They look like a typical feeding up the fire for pure fun only. And  I think -this is really what it is. And no problem here with me.
But.
I do not know how many viewers from china jump in here. And this is the problem.
You see, people without a good sense of humour can take your words as they are. Big avalanches start from spitting on the snow (that's not english :-)). Once a madness begin govern the peoples you wipe your eyes and do not believe -how could it all happen? If I say you were the part, you won't believe,will you?

>>>Lack of color creates racism, people of color maybe end up with a bias.<<<

No, Chairman. Lack of colour creates boredom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 14:21:51 |Display all floors

Chairman...how could you

"in the most part by western foreign devils, who deserve that title "
You said this?

Remember Chairman, if China is ever to be destroyed, it will not be from the west, it will be done from within.

He who deprives freedom...will surely fall.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.