Author: nanning

How to travel in Guangxi? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-11 08:19:56 |Display all floors

hi,guangxi

hi, beihai is my hometown.but i'm in guilin now. if you stay in beihai you can also visit guilin. guilin is a very very nice place :)
if you have friends in beihai,i think they will tell u where to go and what to see there. i have a brother in beihai.if you like i can intorduce u .maybe he can help u something. beihai have some thief. just take care of this will be ok. no big problems.
my email victoriamei@hotmail.com
would love to hear from you~~!
ileer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 13:22:41 |Display all floors

thanks my friend.谢谢你让我知道我们的祖国有多美。

from  everydyness,although she has so much pain in before and now,i'm proud on her,my motherland.i will recommend this video to all friends of mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 16:43:29 |Display all floors

; )

hi! can u tell me what r you talking about? i really want to know what r u thinking?
i'm ileer. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 11:38:43 |Display all floors

about your trip

You can go to  Liuzhou, there are lots of Minority regions, you can see Miao people, Yao People, Dong People, the scene is completely different from others place. so it is wonderful. or other places in Guangxi, you can go to Longsheng and Sanjiang, there are also lots beautiful view, Can you tell me you plans, how many day and your aim.  You can directly connect with me by e-mail or MSN.

My e-mail:3152254179@sohu.com
MSN:gxhenry@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-4 06:26:48 |Display all floors

Hello

Excuse me...  my late reply. Not too often I'm visiting this forum.

Thank you for telling me about things to see/ do there. I hope my trip to Southern China will be the greatest experience in my life.
My friend there make plans for this summer. I don't want to ruin her plans by making new plans by myself.

Anyway...   It could be interesting if people from Guangxi- region could tell me more about life there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-29 07:16:26 |Display all floors

UP UP UP

Happy Chinese new year.

I visited Beihai, GX twice last year. I will go back there summer 2006.
Life there is different for me. I enjoy my stays there.

In future I plan to see places in rest of China.

Any ideas what places worth to visit ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-4 09:00:00 |Display all floors

Guilin is a possible choice, Beihai is as well as a option

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.