Author: nanning

How to travel in Guangxi? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-27 14:50:36 |Display all floors

I can serve you

Welcome to Guangxi!
    I would serve you, can you exactly tell me your plan. for example, your route, how long you will spend in one city, how much scenery pot will you go, which hotel you will book, what vehicle will you take. I woule like to do my favor to you bu I need more information about them.
    And don't worry about Guangxi's weather, it is comfortable in the whole year.
     I am sure that you will have good time.
     If you have any question you can connect with me. I will try my best.
     e-mail: henry@gxbcts.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-27 17:38:00 |Display all floors

Travel

Well, I will arrive in HK on 20th Feb, will probably stay there two days, then will go to Guangzhou by train, stay there for two days...After Guzngzhou, I will be in Guangxi, stay there 4 days max..I haven't booked any hotel yet..Any recommendation? Good price but copmfortable place? ;-)

In any cases, was nice of you to offer some help..\\

Best Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-28 09:55:49 |Display all floors

Travel Notice!

through your plan, I see that you have something pay more attention when you travel. because it is Chinese New Year, at that time lots of people out of their home, so the traffic is busy that it is more than your imagination. So it is difficult to buy the ticket and book the hotel at that time.
     The other problem, If you directly book the ticket and hotel. the price is higher. but you can book them through travel agency. I can give you some telephone number. you can called them.  they will serve you in your whole travel. moreover, you can save lots of money and energy.
     The telephone Number: 086-0771-5517348.    086-0771-5518451
     The fax: 086-0771-5502574
     If you have any question   in your trip, you can keep touch with them. they will solve your problem immediately.
     Have a good trip in China.
     Best wishes!

Yours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-28 17:43:05 |Display all floors

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for the tip!!

But I think Chinese New Year is already passed at this time (it's on 9th Feb), so I supposed it should be ok. But I will take your suggestions into accounts.

Thanks again ;-)

Cheers,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 09:21:50 |Display all floors

The True!

Maybe you know something about Chinese New Year, but i think you haven't been in China at that time. so I can tell you the true that it is very busy from 15 Jan to 15 Mar, people worked in another places will go home, and after festival they will leave home. moreover, students will return their schools. how many people will be out? the total number is over 0.3 billion.so I notice that you should prepare early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 06:24:52 |Display all floors

Summer 2005

I have plans to go to China this summer. I plan to visit Guangxi- region.
Because of friend I will spend most of time in Beihai City.
I hope to have a look around there. Any ideas what to see/ do there ?
What kind of weather can I expect to have there in July ?
Many foreigners there ?   What about crime ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 07:10:03 |Display all floors

up

up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.